Luke Del Rio wasn't good enough for Oregon State, but can he save Gators' offense?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
And for wishing cancer on someone for being a writer you don't like, I hope you and all of yours get cancer. Go get f*cked.

Quite the response. You don't like what he said so you responded even worse.

You both are out of line. Chill out y'all (Alchy you have some anger issues it seems)

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Quite the response. You don't like what he said so you responded even worse.

You both are out of line. Chill out y'all (Alchy you have some anger issues it seems)
I have zero respect for anyone who wishes cancer on someone for something as stupid as they don't like their sports writing style. He's a POS human being and deserves to be treated as such.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I have zero respect for anyone who wishes cancer on someone for something as stupid as they don't like their sports writing style. He's a POS human being and deserves to be treated as such.

But you just did the same thing. It's kinda hypocritical is all I'm saying.

I do agree that Alchy goes way overboard and says some despicable things but it's an anonymous message board, stupid stuff like that happens

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014

You two need an independent arbitrator - I know a Title IX guy... Good Gator too.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
$

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Next personal attack gets a vacation. You're both being ridiculous.

In all fairness - Alky could have meant a small, benign, easily treatable and early detected mole on his forearm - yet highly irritating and causing him to miss a deadline and question his mortality/dickheaded ways resulting in a glorious epiphany.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If every liberal piece of **** like like you feels that way, then i'm 100% vindicated. You can't even understand hyperbole. I would wish you a retarded kid, but SQ seems cool and you hate pussy, so it doesn't work. But hey maybe one of your BLM or jihaddies will skin you head to toe. You actually wished cancer on someone. So i'll say this, I literally (and I mean this whole heartedly) have no respect for you. By that I mean, if it is posted on here that you die or get cancer or AIDS from your tranny friends, I'll be doing this :bananadance:or this :stars::stars::stars: . I'll take my 3 days. If something happens to SAS, car wreck, cat attack, curb stopping, send me a PM.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
In all fairness - Alky could have meant a small, benign, easily treatable and early detected mole on his forearm - yet highly irritating and causing him to miss a deadline and question his mortality/dickheaded ways resulting in a glorious epiphany.

... or a major carcinoma, like Muschampkemia.??

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
If every liberal piece of **** like like you feels that way, then i'm 100% vindicated. You can't even understand hyperbole. I would wish you a retarded kid, but SQ seems cool and you hate pussy, so it doesn't work. But hey maybe one of your BLM or jihaddies will skin you head to toe. You actually wished cancer on someone. So i'll say this, I literally (and I mean this whole heartedly) have no respect for you. By that I mean, if it is posted on here that you die or get cancer or AIDS from your tranny friends, I'll be doing this :bananadance:or this :stars::stars::stars: . I'll take my 3 days. If something happens to SAS, car wreck, cat attack, curb stopping, send me a PM.

That might have been a wee bit over the top.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
They were switching offensive schemes, and LDR wasn't a fit. Wasn't anything like the offense he is running now. Bianchi is a POS for trying to frame it differently.

Yep no matter what Del Rio said that wording was uncalled for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.