Luke Del Rio wasn't good enough for Oregon State, but can he save Gators' offense?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I would agree, especially with articles not related to the Gators. His biggest problem is, given his background as a former Sun writer, that he goes out of his way to pick on UF because he's afraid that national audience will assume UF biased.
Phan I used to think the same thing. But even when he wrote for the GS he went completely out of his way to write in an obnoxious, sarcastic, and in a pain in the azz way about everything. I just think he's a chronic asshat. He had to go to school somewhere and Interlachen was close to UF, so there you go. Just my two cents but even though he's a UF Grad, he's an equal opportunity offender. It's almost as if he uses his behavior to get attention. But I definitely see your point.

StPeteGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We hardly knew ya!

If every liberal piece of **** like like you feels that way, then i'm 100% vindicated. You can't even understand hyperbole. I would wish you a retarded kid, but SQ seems cool and you hate pussy, so it doesn't work. But hey maybe one of your BLM or jihaddies will skin you head to toe. You actually wished cancer on someone. So i'll say this, I literally (and I mean this whole heartedly) have no respect for you. By that I mean, if it is posted on here that you die or get cancer or AIDS from your tranny friends, I'll be doing this :bananadance:or this :stars::stars::stars: . I'll take my 3 days. If something happens to SAS, car wreck, cat attack, curb stopping, send me a PM.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I would agree, especially with articles not related to the Gators. His biggest problem is, given his background as a former Sun writer, that he goes out of his way to pick on UF because he's afraid that national audience will assume UF biased.

I don't think he's worried about perceived bias. I think he's just willing to type whatever will stir up controversy to boost ratings. There's no reason to believe his articles have an ounce of integrity.

I've enjoyed this thread way more than I would've enjoyed the article. I stopped reading that hack's garbage years ago, possibly going on a decade now.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I started this thread, walked away, and about two minutes later it had 40 replies and a banning. :facepalm:

Honestly, I didn't even realize it was a Bianchi article.
Sooooo......you're the instigator? I think you should take responsibility for your actions, apologize to Alcy and lift his ban......

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Jeremy Fowler baiting our young receiver into yapping about us now having a real QB did it for me. Bianchi only writes crap that might increase hits to the website and rarely, if ever, provides any information of value....never will as he is just another lazy ass muckraker.

I never click on the Slantinel because of Fowler and Bianchi.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jeremy Fowler baiting our young receiver into yapping about us now having a real QB did it for me. Bianchi only writes crap that might increase hits to the website and rarely, if ever, provides any information of value....never will as he is just another lazy ass muckraker.

I never click on the Slantinel because of Fowler and Bianchi.
Fowler doesn't work for the sentinel...and I may or may not have been in the same class in high school as him :suspect:

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Fowler doesn't work for the sentinel...and I may or may not have been in the same class in high school as him :suspect:

He worked for the Slantinel when he started the controversy with Urbie.:facepalm:

They fired him and he wound up in St. Paul freezing his azz off.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He worked for the Slantinel when he started the controversy with Urbie.:facepalm:

They fired him and he wound up in St. Paul freezing his azz off.
Urbs was a cry baby.
I don't think he was fired though, and he's working for espn now.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Biachi is a first class douchebag. He's as bad about spin as the political writers. Him and Doyel can both go and get cancer.

Apparently, wishing cancer on dirt-bag writers is a no-no on this board alky....wishing they snap their spines is o.k. though.

Please follow the clearly stated rules going forward.

Last edited:

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
I have no desire to read or hear anything from Bianchi. His long time practice of negativity, cynicism and downright dishonesty about UF is his life's work. If he was any good as a sports journalist he would have moved to the BIGS years and years and years ago.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Apparently, wishing cancer on dirt-bag writers is a no-no on this board alky....wishing they snap their spines is o.k. though.

Please follow the clearly stated rules going forward.
I guess I missed the spine-snapping post.

Are there any other board injustices you want to whine about?

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Ahh..open conflict. Football season must be right around the corner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator