Luke Del Rio wasn't good enough for Oregon State, but can he save Gators' offense?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Absolutely....stop playing favorites...
You really are one odd bird. Perhaps you're suffering from some kind of mental disorder.

1. You said something about spine-snapping. Still haven't seen that one.
2. You honestly think I was playing favorites with Sas over Alky? My friend, I'd rather ban Sas than Alky. In this case, he was responding to Alky's ridiculousness. Was it right? No. But if Alky hadn't made such a dumb comment, Sas wouldn't have made his.
3. There is no admin on any message board on the internet that is more patient and fair than me. Alky has had a number of vacations, including one for popping off like this just a few weeks ago. His history plays into his discipline. For example, if you had made the cancer comment, I probably would have just reprimanded you and NOT given you a vacation.
4. You're still my favorite poster despite your occasional bouts of complaining and trying to make me look like an asshat.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You really are one odd bird. Perhaps you're suffering from some kind of mental disorder.

2. You honestly think I was playing favorites with Sas over Alky? My friend, I'd rather ban Sas than Alky. In this case, he was responding to Alky's ridiculousness. Was it right? No. But if Alky hadn't made such a dumb comment, Sas wouldn't have made his.
3. There is no admin on any message board on the internet that is more patient and fair than me. Alky has had a number of vacations, including one for popping off like this just a few weeks ago. His history plays into his discipline. For example, if you had made the cancer comment, I probably would have just reprimanded you and NOT given you a vacation.
4. You're still my favorite poster despite your occasional bouts of complaining and trying to make me look like an asshat.

I never complain, almost.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
YW2u9le0rmoYo.gif

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015

Ox, correct me if I am wrong, but didn't you allow numerous"drink bleach" comments? An idea I find utterly repugnant .

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Ox, correct me if I am wrong, but didn't you allow numerous"drink bleach" comments? An idea I find utterly repugnant .
Yes, and still do. That's a very old message board tradition, so old it has been discovered drawn on cave walls.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Absolutely....stop playing favorites...
I missed the part about snapping spines. But if he's the kind of person who wishes cancer on a writer simply because he doesn't like how he writes, then it's open season in my book.

I can't stand Bianchi, either, but I'm not wishing a slow and painful death for him and agony for his loved ones because of it. I just won't read his articles.

And if I'm one of Ox's favorites, I'd hate to see his least favorites. :lol2:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Thank you for admitting it was all your fault.
FIFTEEN likes for this? :facepalm:

Perhaps you'll get to that 300 like threshold before the next rankings thread after all.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I missed the part about snapping spines. But if he's the kind of person who wishes cancer on a writer simply because he doesn't like how he writes, then it's open season in my book.

I can't stand Bianchi, either, but I'm not wishing a slow and painful death for him and agony for his loved ones because of it. I just won't read his articles.

And if I'm one of Ox's favorites, I'd hate to see his least favorites. :lol2:

YOU WISHED CANCER ON ALKY!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
YOU WISHED CANCER ON ALKY!
I was making a point, and apparently the point landed because he didn't take too kindly to it. Maybe he'll think twice next time. I mean, I know he won't, but that's the eternal optimist in me.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Geez...lets just play football already.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Has anyone looked at Gary Anderson's track record with quarterbacks and offense? If he says a guy isn't very good, it means he probably is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator