Mac and Company on the Trail

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
He has been known for some time to be quite the dope. This latest incident goes to show where's there's smoke, there's fire. Obviously a sticky situation given our lackluster recruiting but, to be blunt, the program just couldn't afford to take another hit to its reputation. That's why I'm not surprised we're hearing it wasn't a joint decision between Mac and the UAA. Sucks for the team, but sometimes you have to weed out the problems before you really get burned.
:mac:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He has been known for some time to be quite the dope. This latest incident goes to show where there's smoke, there's fire. Obviously a sticky situation given our lackluster recruiting but, to be blunt, the program just couldn't afford to take another hit to its reputation. That's why I'm not surprised we're hearing it wasn't a joint decision between Mac and the UAA. Sucks for the team, but sometimes you have to weed out the problems before you really get burned.

You're such a punny guy!

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Pretty much what I figured all along. Urbs threw this kid to the wolves to save his players, then when he refused to go to OSU, they leaked the story to further screw him. Yup, sounds just like the Urbs we all know and love.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
So do we expect the admissions department to put out a statment, saying they are starting a new policy and denying all students who have parking or speeding tickets...just to keep it consistent with the football standards lol

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Hahaha and we are now so confident in Conliffe and slatpn we have backed out of taking the Gaddy twins. Like, we are such monster recruiters WE ARE BACKING OUT. Get the **** out Mac just get out

If you can't make out my blabber it's that UF has backed out of recruiting and taking the twins

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Do we have a Plan C WR recruit? Or is Toney expected to - eventually - be a WR? Signing 1 WR seems stupid....but so does this coaching staff.

Hahaha and we are now so confident in Conliffe and slatpn we have backed out of taking the Gaddy twins. Like, we are such monster recruiters WE ARE BACKING OUT. Get the **** out Mac just get out

If you can't make out my blabber it's that UF has backed out of recruiting and taking the twins

Where are you seeing we are backing off the Gaddy's?

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I read they would not be recruiting another WR except for the Rambo kid who is pending.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
I sent a letter to the Provost, President and some of VP of faculty. I basically asked them to start randomly drug testing faculty and admins with a zero tolerance policy and that I would be making the same suggestion to my elected State Officials
Should have suggested a no tolerance policy for parking and speeding tickets as well

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Something tells me donations may be off a tiny bit this year...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb