Mac and Company on the Trail

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We haven't had an elite safety in a long time. Would be great if we could bring him in.
Matt Elam

Hunter hadn't really mentioned us in quite awhile...he's not coming

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
It's comical that some of these bums are paid this much money to get abused on the trail. Give me nords salary/pay for expenses/just to recruit and I guarantee I'd bring in at least 5 big time prospects every yr. Since i already make a good living I'm dropping every penny UF paid me in BAGS :lol: and It would be worth it just see us kick FSU to sleep on a yearly basis!

Last edited:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's comical that some of these bums are paid this much money to get abused on the trail. Give me nords salary/pay for expenses/just to recruit and I guarantee I'd bring in at least 5 big time prospects every yr. Since i already make a good living I'm dropping every penny UF paid me in BAGS :lol: and It would be worth it just see us kick FSU to sleep on a yearly basis!
If you have a family member with no UF ties, they can make the payments. If they get caught, no biggie. Look at Luke at UM. Not a booster, not an alum. So long as the UF coaches don't know, there is no link.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Lemons is posting Gator stuff on his twitter again. Wonder if he's trying to get back in the class (again)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator