Mac and Company on the Trail

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Oh well, :yawn:. We probably need to Saban a few more guys.
After the troubles we've had on the O'Line and multiple years with depleted depth... I'm not sure I want ANYBODY with starting experience leaving right now.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Trust me, I want these kids to come here BAD! But I shudder to think about a true fresh playing NT in the SEC :fear:
Hard to say anymore, that DT out at Houston was a beast this season. Not the norm by any means, but not as certain as 10 years ago either.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Did he play any DT in high school?

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Found this on the leatherwood situation:

Leatherwood was set to fly to Bama after the phone call and things seemed about over but he decided to go to the Outback Bowl anyways. Bama hassled him the whole way to Tampa on the phone.
Probably why his iPhone was seen sitting on the concrete step below his seat - was tired of being harassed.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Looking at the crystal ball feed at 247, everyone is pickin Slaton to us, no surprise there.What is interesting is Levi Jones has been trending to UF as well as Chris Henderson. Soloman is a big trend to Bama and Hunter to VaTech.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Rex is finding ways he can crap on this kid if we get him :lmao2:

BINGO!

I thought the same thing.... That or crap on the staff for recruiting a kid to play a position he's never played before... Either way, rest assured that 'Rex intends to take a crap on this...

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
You guys don't have the same POV as football players WRT to an education. They're trying to get to the NFL not a degree to work in accounting. Also any talk of value goes out the window when most players are funneled into sociology, community services, and sport management degrees. A schools education ranking is for The fans. Number of NFL draft picks and where they're drafted is for players. That's why Saban creates posters with all his players drafted on it. He's selling a career in the NFL, not a college education and it works

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I can't find anywhere that says he played d line at all. I found this quote interesting though:

“I’m going to shed a lot of weight by the time I go to college,” Slaton said. “My goal weight would be 290.”

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I can't find anywhere that says he played d line at all. I found this quote interesting though:

“I’m going to shed a lot of weight by the time I go to college,” Slaton said. “My goal weight would be 290.”
He has played DT and wants to in CFB. From what I've seen us and UK are the only ones who we're willing give him that shot. No matter where he ends up playing he's a solid addition.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
He has played DT and wants to in CFB. From what I've seen us and UK are the only ones who we're willing give him that shot. No matter where he ends up playing he's a solid addition.

No doubt he's a talent and would be a great addition. Thanks for the info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.