Mac and Company on the Trail

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
D Cook has proven to be an elite football player however Scarbough did not have a monster season (812 yds, 125 att, 6.5 avg). Both of those players are also older and have had time to learn and excel in their systems. Najee Harris and Akers look as though they will be good however the jury is still out as they have yet to play college ball.
Perine might not turn out to be a D Cook type player but watching him run this year made me think that he will be a load in the future.

So you'd put Perine in with Fournette and Cook? Those are first tier all world backs. There's nothing wrong with second tier. Jesus H Christ.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
That's not even being negative. Pee-rine is a solid 4 star. He's not on the level of those other guys. If you can't see that then take off the O&B glasses for one sec. I'm not saying he's bad or anything close to that. I think he has some really good potential. But he's not a game breaker like those other guys. You think Pee-rine is a superstar?

I bet you think those grapes are probably sour too? Perhaps you should take off your negator blinders?

Only a handful of UF true Frosh RBs have had 100 yard rushing games. Fewer UF RBs still have had multiple 100 yard rushing games as true frosh, not to mention multiple SEC games. Plus Perine can catch the ball out of the backfield. All that behind what I bet you consider an average at best OL?

So while I do not know the future of Perine, I do know I would certainly rather have him than either of the two guys who have never played a down in college football.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I bet you think those grapes are probably sour too? Perhaps you should take off your negator blinders?

Only a handful of UF true Frosh RBs have had 100 yard rushing games. Fewer UF RBs still have had multiple 100 yard rushing games as true frosh, not to mention multiple SEC games. Plus Perine can catch the ball out of the backfield.

So while I do not know the future of Perine, I do know I would certainly rather have him than either of the two guys who have never played a down in college football.

I would trade him for Akers or Harris...today. You're like our coaches and that's why FSU and Bama are wiping us off the map. Open your damn eyes man.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Slaton and Truesdell. Add Gaddy Twins, they are not indentical. One is a 330lb DT, the other is a 240lb TE.

That's 4 DTs and a big TE
+ Gamble = 4DTs and 2TEs, each big enough to make the field quickly . I'd smile at that.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
I would trade him for Akers or Harris...today. You're like our coaches and that's why FSU and Bama are wiping us off the map. Open your damn eyes man.

Sorry there is nothing I can do for someone who knows so little about football.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Slaton and Truesdell. Add Gaddy Twins, they are not indentical. One is a 330lb DT, the other is a 240lb TE.

That's 4 DTs and a big TE
The gaddy twins are both DT's.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
So Pouncey's cousin has told people he doesnt trust the staff? Whoever he is I wish these kids would cut the mess out if they are just intent on going somwhere else.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
One is listed at 335lbs and a DT. The other is listed at 260lbs and an athlete who played TE in HS amongst other positions.
So youd rather play a 240lb "DE" at DT?

That smaller Gaddy is a fireplug. I dont doubt he played TE some, seems pretty athletic, but he is no college TE.

I really dont understand why youre beimg negative. He looks good on film and its a position of huge need. Its not like we are offering a high school backup.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So youd rather play a 240lb "DE" at DT?

That smaller Gaddy is a fireplug. I dont doubt he played TE some, seems pretty athletic, but he is no college TE.
My original statement had Slaton, Truesdell, and Gaddy for a total of 4 DT's. Use little Gaddy how you want. He's not big enough now, so use him as a blocking TE until he get's too big. If he's 260lbs, he'll be lucky to add 20lbs of good weight in a RSFr year. Still say we add Riles. At this point we don't need Brantley production, I'd be happy with Lawrence Marsh production.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Very nice. I hope it helps him get ready quickly. We will need him next year. Really like both LBs.
He's the one with the torn ACL. Hope he learns how to film study this spring.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So Pouncey's cousin has told people he doesnt trust the staff? Whoever he is I wish these kids would cut the mess out if they are just intent on going somwhere else.
WGAF about any Pouncey?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
One is listed at 335lbs and a DT. The other is listed at 260lbs and an athlete who played TE in HS amongst other positions.
Screenshot_20170118-002742.png
This is the smaller one listed at 289 and as a dt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.