Mac didnt start the fire

Trinity

Nov 11, 2017
Mac didn't start the fire, just poured kerosene all over the already flaming dumpster, dropped a few more matches and turned it into a dumpster fire of epic proportions.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
Mac ruined the Gators the same way he ruined that Billy Joel song.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
The way some sites only permit Foley's name to spoken in tones of hushed awe is ridiculous and nauseating. I wish he would just go away and quietly fade from the scene. Based however on his constant presence on the sidelines, even after his latest hiring fiasco had blown up in his face, he will probably have to be wheeled off on a gurney. No timely, graceful exits for this guy. I don't hate him personally but I do hate what he did to our FB program. He is directly and personally responsible for Zook, Chump and Mac. Not a single, proven, major conference HC in the bunch. Not one. Talk about an inability to learn from your own mistakes.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Mac, what a contract violator, paid for HC services and provided zero coaching, zero.
Who hell vetted that Mac guy?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Any ode on the decline of UF football that does not include the name Foley has missed the source of UF's problems.

Fooley arrived with the box of matches, lighters, a blow torch, gasoline and lighter fluid to begin the fire. Fooley made sure he had a llllooonnnngggg supply of items to keep the fire burning and stoked it for yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssssss. As far as I am concerned it is still burning out of control.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
source.gif

A for effort. But my OCD wants it to be in chronological order.

Why’s that? It’s not like the original song is either.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Start with the 80's
Doug Dickey, 0-10-1, Charlie Pell, Give em Hell
John Brantley, Collingsworth, Run Lyndsy Run
Shanahan, Joe Kines, Wilbur Marshal plays just fine
Boosters, renovations, Galen Hall takes the reigns
SEC, 84, Gators gonna lose no more
University, 13th St, there's a party in the street
NCAA levies fines, Emmitt Smith levels lines

:scratchchin: Obviously a work in progress