Mac doesnt want to practice

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
(from coaching search) Notice a difference here?

Fall camp starts earlier for some, with the end of two-a-days, and Matt Rhule wants to start as early as possible at Baylor. The Bears will report on the 26th and start the next day.

“I would have started July 1st, if I could have, just because when you have a new staff, we have a kind of a complicated defense,” he said. “I think (defensive coordinator Phil) Snow asks the kids to make a lot of checks and make a lot of communication. Sometimes it takes time.

“Every single day we have a chance to be around the kids and to practice, and all those practices don't mean we have to run into each other. But every single day that we can be together on defense and on offense, I think it's a benefit. I think it's probably about 10 or 12 days that we're in practice that we're still in summer school, so we'll have to work around it. Our kids are going to have to be mature and balance the schedule, but I want to welcome any opportunity I have to coach those kids."

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds like Harbaugh may be starting just a couple of days earlier than usual as they open camp on 7/31.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Because fvkk all dwags, that's why.

I would send Fooley himself to Ugly but his lil assistant is doing a fine job of screwing things up.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.