Mac finally lands a big fish

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
....and my fully clothed female avatars are banned, yet Ox let's a fat ass naked on here

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
tenor.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Seems like Ox' face would be perfect on that too. If only I could.photoshop.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
gotta admit, no way was I expecting to see some naked white old man's derriere humping a shark... :eek2:
double take and all, funny stuff, Yo!

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Before the little snowflakes lose their minds yes it's fake. But hilarious none the less. Its a great analogy for Mac's recruiting.

Poke fun at Mac all you want but...

If by "snowflake," you mean someone who's pissed that we can't unsee that image, then YES, add my name to the list of snowflakes. I don't post naked pics of my wife. We don't need to see pics of your fat boyfriend. Photoshopping Macs face on him doesn't help... at all.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016

Am I the only one that noticed the abnormal tail? No, not the fat white one sticking up in the air. I'm talking about the tail of the "shark".

Marine mammals have horizontal tails. Fish have vertical tails. It's clearly been photo shopped, but what's up with the tail?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Am I the only one that noticed the abnormal tail? No, not the fat white one sticking up in the air. I'm talking about the tail of the "shark".

Marine mammals have horizontal tails. Fish have vertical tails. It's clearly been photo shopped, but what's up with the tail?
The tail is being flattened by the lardass dry humping him.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
There's literally an article quoting Mac saying it's not him in the picture!

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/f...t-nude-man-top-shark-photo-circling-internet/

Jim McElwain confirms he's not the nude man on top of shark in photo circling the Internet

Sometimes you just have to laugh.

A photo of a naked man on top of a shark went viral over the weekend, and everyone immediately thought it was Florida coach Jim McElwain on Twitter.

That’s how social media works, right? In fact, folks are still tweeting that it has to be McElwain.

While multiple people were tweeting about the photo, Anneka Svenska helped send it viral.

Who is this man? Please RT, find him & ask him why he did this? Where is the humour in humiliating slaughtered animals? @ChrisGPackham pic.twitter.com/uHN37OywCx

— Anneka Svenska (@AnnekaSvenska) May 5, 2017

Well, as it turns out, McElwain did in fact see the photo, and Deadspin reached out to the University of Florida to see if McElwain had any comment on it. A UF spokesman confirmed to the site that it wasn’t McElwain.

“He’s told us it’s not him,” the spokesperson said.

It looks like McElwain was actually in Gainesville Sunday, too.

Great to be back with the family for Sunday dinner tonight – on to Phase 5! Let’s get to work. #GoGators pic.twitter.com/pMmgPugCpU

— Jim McElwain (@CoachMcElwain) May 7, 2017

I assume McElwain will be asked about his thoughts on Shark Week during his next press conference.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
There's literally an article quoting Mac saying it's not him in the picture!

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/f...t-nude-man-top-shark-photo-circling-internet/

Jim McElwain confirms he's not the nude man on top of shark in photo circling the Internet

Sometimes you just have to laugh.

A photo of a naked man on top of a shark went viral over the weekend, and everyone immediately thought it was Florida coach Jim McElwain on Twitter.

That’s how social media works, right? In fact, folks are still tweeting that it has to be McElwain.

While multiple people were tweeting about the photo, Anneka Svenska helped send it viral.

Who is this man? Please RT, find him & ask him why he did this? Where is the humour in humiliating slaughtered animals? @ChrisGPackham pic.twitter.com/uHN37OywCx

— Anneka Svenska (@AnnekaSvenska) May 5, 2017

Well, as it turns out, McElwain did in fact see the photo, and Deadspin reached out to the University of Florida to see if McElwain had any comment on it. A UF spokesman confirmed to the site that it wasn’t McElwain.

“He’s told us it’s not him,” the spokesperson said.

It looks like McElwain was actually in Gainesville Sunday, too.

Great to be back with the family for Sunday dinner tonight – on to Phase 5! Let’s get to work. #GoGators pic.twitter.com/pMmgPugCpU

— Jim McElwain (@CoachMcElwain) May 7, 2017

I assume McElwain will be asked about his thoughts on Shark Week during his next press conference.

So it isn't a photoshop... just a guy who really looks a lot like McElwain? Wow

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.