Mac finally lands a big fish

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Are you really trying to blame our coach for some guy on twitter? Is it somehow McElwain's fault that allegedly the owner of Jimmy John's posed naked on top of a shark in a picture that strongly resembles McElwain?

Are you trying to give a FSU twitter troll credit for taking a truly heart warming moment and attaching it to this?

I really don't get your point other than to find a way to point out that FSU has beaten us in football.

As far as walking all over us off the field... maybe in football trash talk, but I would guess that UF alumni are more successful than FSU alumni in total and we walk all over them in the corporate and business world that really matters.

Question for you... did you or do you attend UF?

See post #51

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
And the troll continues :facepalm:

That's hilarious.
:lmao2:

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
It's getting hard to tell the FSU trolls from the genuine Gators fans. In my opinion, having the desire to spend a sizable portion of time publicly calling our coaches and players derogatory names and mocking the program in general goes a little past being unhappy with the direction of the program.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Ok ,this is getting hilarious. If this was happening to me I'd be laughing my ass off.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Ok ,this is getting hilarious. If this was happening to me I'd be laughing my ass off.
Ain't no sense in getting mad about it because there's absolutely nothing you can do to stop it. Just have to sit back...take the punches...and hope it gets old quickly/plays itself out. :lol:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
A true story told by one of our Miami "scuba club" monthly guest lecturers, a professional underwater photographer.

"As always I slowly drifted down from above. About 35 feet above the bottom, I saw a huge, beautiful octopus multitasking at grabbing pedestrian crabs cutting across his "yard"-- his sand-yard in front of his ample black cave.

At near zero gravity, my knees gently touched down - no sand kicked up. I got my target centered in my lens from about 20 feet away. Not close enough. A good photo had to show well the living textures of the rocks. You know, varied colors of the flat-sponges plastering the rocks' skins, and those dozen beautifully architectured Christmas tree worms, and brown & white crowns of numerous feather dusters. So I "crawled" slowly to within 10 feet and was getting the focus just-so, when he turned and saw me. Zoom!-Into his dark hole. Round & round we went several times, me moving back to 15+ feet separation, him coming out foraging again, then me trying to sneak to 10 feet closeness and him disappearing again. I knew what all good pro photographers know to do. Me and my peers always do -- to get that shot.

So I surfaced to the boat, got my first mate to hand me my tripod. I screwed the camera to the pod and repeated my aimed slow decent. My knees softly landed. I moved to my 10 foot "station", set the inanimate tripod there and holding my air pressure squeeze-bulb trigger I waited & watched 22 feet away. He first peered out, slightly exposed, from his dark hole. A little further out he came. I could tell he was studying the tripod and just as I snapped the perfect UW Photo, in a flash he darted forward and $2,500 of photo equipment disappeared into his meandering cave. There's no telling how many in his neighborhood he saved from being shot that day -- Bad Day at Black Rock.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ain't no sense in getting mad about it because there's absolutely nothing you can do to stop it. Just have to sit back...take the punches...and hope it gets old quickly/plays itself out. :lol:
Are they really punches? Is there anyone on the planet who doesnt realize it isnt really Butters? I seriously doubt it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.