Mac is late once again

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The way kiffin is handing out offers to middle schoolers, makes you wonder if he drives around in a van with FREE CANDY painted on the side :scratchchin:

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The way kiffin is handing out offers to middle schoolers, makes you wonder if he drives around in a van with FREE CANDY painted on the side :scratchchin:

i-gotta-see-the-candy-first-then-i-get-in-the-van-toddler-premium-t-shirt.jpg

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I am pretty sure this is basically a PR move, is this actually a legal offer and who expects kitten to still be there in nine years?

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I get that he's trying to suck up to guys like Tee Martin & Steve Clarkson, but when he offers their kids premature schollys are they saying to themselves, man that Kiffin is a good dude OR are they saying, "geez, this guy really is a douche...he just offered my 9 year old a scholarship"? I suspect it's the latter.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
does this equate to a latent pedophile tendency...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I am pretty sure this is basically a PR move, is this actually a legal offer and who expects kitten to still be there in nine years?
It's not a legal offer at all until basically until signing day. It cannot be accepted until that day in any event and can be revoked at will.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone who doesn't think this is ridiculous and bad for this kid's mental development in the long run is mistaken. This isn't about the kid, it's ALL about Kiffin. What a f**kwad.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If Kiffin offers a bunch of 9 year olds, who happen to be sons of H.S. coaches who were top CFB players, then he may get lots of loyals to put in a good word for 8 years' worth of H.S. recruits before he has to de-offer the 17 Y.O. son if he fails to pan out. Kiffin will surely choose a promotion to a higher up HC in different circles by that time span? Kiffin is that slimey.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
It's not a legal offer at all until basically until signing day. It cannot be accepted until that day in any event and can be revoked at will.

So where does this fall on the "Commitable" vs "Non Commitable" offer spectrum?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So where does this fall on the "Commitable" vs "Non Commitable" offer spectrum?
Different.

A noncommitable offer really means nothing. If the kid tries to commit to a noncommitable offer, the school won't even recognize it.

Even commitable offers can be revoked. We've seen it recently from all the elite schools.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Elane was, is, and always will be a putz. He doesn't even have the pretty UF wife anymore does he?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I was wonder if Mac was pregnant by the title of this thread.... :dunno:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads