Mac Mindset: Quincy Wilson admits he was out of shape, benched for most of rookie year

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No dude, ex players even were openly questioning Mr. PBJ.

I know you still have a Butters Trampstamp on your ass. If you can't get over the firing, you can hang out on the Wolverine board, until December. He won't last longer than that.

Hell, other coaches were mocking him for being a lazy recruiter.

Breathe slowly. You can make it. I know this has been hard for you "offensive explosion imminent/receivers running wide open everywhere" people.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
No dude, ex players even were openly questioning Mr. PBJ.

I know you still have a Butters Trampstamp on your ass. If you can't get over the firing, you can hang out on the Wolverine board, until December. He won't last longer than that.
Butters Trampstamp :lol2:

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Breathe slowly. You can make it. I know this has been hard for you "offensive explosion imminent/receivers running wide open everywhere" people.

Look everyone knows you are slurping Mullen like slurped McElwain, like you slurped Muschamp, like you slurped Zook, like you probably slurped Woodruff and his punting on 3rd down.

Going back and changing or deleting your old posts does not change you are one of these the King is dead long live the King guys. If you want to believe that Zook, I mean Muschamp, I mean, Muschamp, I mean Woodruff, I mean Mullen, is really going to whip these guys into shape this time, feel free.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Look everyone knows you are slurping Mullen like slurped McElwain,
You've gone full Crete. Substitute your own altered reality.

Here's a clue. If this coach sucks, and I suspect he will, I'd BET he will, doesn't mean that the last guy sucked less.

Butters is historically incompetent. He did nothing well. It is why he had to beg to find a position coach position job and it sure as hell wasn't going to be for Trailerbammer or anyone else who he has worked for who already knew better.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Shocked I say! WR have been abusing most of our db for a while. Even the highly touted ones who were slow and couldn’t bench 225 :)

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Look everyone knows you are slurping Mullen like slurped McElwain, like you slurped Muschamp, like you slurped Zook, like you probably slurped Woodruff and his punting on 3rd down.

Going back and changing or deleting your old posts does not change you are one of these the King is dead long live the King guys. If you want to believe that Zook, I mean Muschamp, I mean, Muschamp, I mean Woodruff, I mean Mullen, is really going to whip these guys into shape this time, feel free.
Law may slurp something, but it sure has never been zook or mac. He was wait and see on musty and that changed quickly. Not sure what kinda crack rock you stumbled upon but its rotting your brain bruh.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I like the smooth transition from Zook to Woodruff, who came before color TV.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Law may slurp something, but it sure has never been zook or mac. He was wait and see on musty and that changed quickly. Not sure what kinda crack rock you stumbled upon but its rotting your brain bruh.

The lady doth protest too much methinks. Or maybe it should be, The lady's sock puppet doth protest too much methinks.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I tried with Musty. My shock with hiring a fvkking Dwag then hiring the damn Cheeseburglar was difficult, but I tried. Tried for a year though I was never all in. About October of 2012 was when Id had enough. That was when he was blasting Gators for not knowing how to win and defending his pathetic offense.

Last edited:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I tried with Musty. My shock with hiring a fvkking Dwag then hiring the damn Cheeseburglar was difficult, but I tried. Tried for a year though I was never all in. About October of 2012 was when Id had enough. When he was blasting Gators for not knowing how to win and defending his pathetic offense.
I hung on until he lost homecoming to Yale. Wanted him executed at midfield after the loss to Middle-South Jawja School of the Option.
Midline my ass.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The lady doth protest too much methinks. Or maybe it should be, The lady's sock puppet doth protest too much methinks.
I'm protesting? Bro... :facepalm:

Laws been pretty much the biggest gator coach hater on this board sans spurdog, but now you trying to tell us he's a full fledge sunshine pumper? Dude, you're straight full retard at this point. And calling me a female... awesome burn dude! :thumbup:

:lol2:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Laws been pretty much the biggest gator coach hater on this board sans spurdog, but now you trying to tell us he's a full fledge sunshine pumper?
It's borderline insane but Crete is pushing this also.

Probably a cocaine related psychosis.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Law may slurp something,
I'd say chug or at least gulp.

PS_0583W_RUM_PIRATE.jpg

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015

Woodruff: Son get in there and punt.
Punter: But Coach...
Woodruff: Get in there and punt
Punter: But Coach...
Woodruff: No"buts", just do it
(Punter punts and returns to sideline.)
Woodruff: Son, why didn't you do as I said immediately?
Punter: Well Coach, it was third and a foot on their 32.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.