Mac Post NSD Presser

cornbread

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ole yeller, I must say he did better than I thought, please coach a offense worth watching, go gators

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is one of his best press conferences. Laid-back. Answered questions honestly. Didn't seem like too much pressure.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Good job Coach. Go Gators!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If I heard him right, he said that the absent coach-names that he did not yet hire did not hurt recruiting?
Isn't that the same as saying who he's hiring won't be especially attractive for future players to hear about either?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If he can get the offense squared away with a good QB he might be here some years.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That brown goes pretty well with his "coloring".
Yeah, it's a good color for him for sure.

There were quite a few "and yets".

Now fix the fvkking offense and ST then go win something. Or at least stop getting blown the fvkk out. And hire some recruiters and staff.

Last edited:

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, it's a good color for him for sure.

Nah, orange tends to tone down the yeller teeth. If my coach shows up in something other than Orange or Blue, I wonder whether he gets it. It's our brand damn it.

Last edited:

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Nah, orange tends to tone down the yeller teeth. If my coach show up in something other than Orange or Blue, I wonder whether he gets it. It's our brand damn it.[/QUOTE
Maybe he's sponsored by UPS.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I think when Mac chose to go against the administration for Robinson/Lemmons it changed alot of people's perception of him (including mine) and I think him doing so will pay off in the future on the recruiting trail. He still needs to get the offense going/hire some elite coaches (which will lead us back to signing top 5 classes) but I think we're heading in the right direction.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I stopped counting after the 40th "and yet." There was one sentence where he used it twice :lol2:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think when Mac chose to go against the administration for Robinson/Lemmons it changed alot of people's perception of him (including mine) and I think him doing so will pay off in the future on the recruiting trail. He still needs to get the offense going/hire some elite coaches (which will lead us back to signing top 5 classes) but I think we're heading in the right direction.
Yeah, that lasted like two days until he went out and hired two directional school coaches again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.