Mac signs with Meatchicken, the final nail in the Harbaugh coffin

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Along with the Porpoise, one of those places I thought would be here forever. I think moving downtown was the death knell.

Wonton John was a roommate for a year (maybe less).

But was the Old College Inn when I arrived. Used to see the Riff there.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Nav quit the board. He says he's not coming where he's "not wanted". I tried to talk him off the ledge but no dice. The coaching search broke him.

As for Mac, there's no doubt in my mind he fled to the west the moment that money hit his bank account. It was obvious he hated Florida from the get-go. I see him sitting on a porch in Montana somewhere (in a multi-million dollar log cabin, of course), lighting cigars with $100 bills. I also see his weight ballooning to over 400 pounds within 2 years.

No school is going to touch him with a ten foot pole for a while, even as an assistant. Would you? He stole millions.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Bummer. I really liked Nav.

Come on back, man. You're loved by at least one.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Where's Nav? Missing for eight weeks.
... check town of Waldo?

I think Mac is well aware of the $hitty job he did here and he's embarrassed to show his face. On top of that he's got autism/aspbergers/dorkiness that makes him uncomfortable in his own skin.

He's in witness protection, and I hope his buck tooth fat @ss stays there.

God, I hate Mac.
... make that the witless protection program.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Wait. Didn't realize that about Nav's leaving - a definite loss. We need a stat that tells the % of GatChat members who slam a particular poster, once ox learns it's gotten so bad. Then maybe the attacked poster would mpre accurately see things as they are? Alas, like those scary sci-fi movies the more I keep feeding Swonkey poison, the bigger he grows, ever expanding. The "Blob" did that didn't it?

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Where's Mac? He's living in the basement of his mother's house in Oregon hoping Saban will get fired and Bama will hire him.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I thought Nav had thicker skin than that.
Suck it up, buttercup, and get your ass back in here!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
He got a death threat from the shark's cousin, we may never see him again.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wait. Didn't realize that about Nav's leaving - a definite loss. We need a stat that tells the % of GatChat members who slam a particular poster, once ox learns it's gotten so bad. Then maybe the attacked poster would mpre accurately see things as they are? Alas, like those scary sci-fi movies the more I keep feeding Swonkey poison, the bigger he grows, ever expanding. The "Blob" did that didn't it?
Dude, I have contact w Nav still. He didnt quit over me.

I think he is being silly, but, you know, it's just the internet.

Last edited:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Dude, I have contact w Nav still. He didnt quit over me.

Wasn't my intention to connect you to the NavGate. Was actually meant to hold you, Swonkey, as the top example how one should let taunting haunting roll like water off a duck's back, without ducking. Sorry :D

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
As for Mac, there's no doubt in my mind he fled to the west the moment that money hit his bank account. It was obvious he hated Florida from the get-go. I see him sitting on a porch in Montana somewhere (in a multi-million dollar log cabin, of course), lighting cigars with $100 bills. I also see his weight ballooning to over 400 pounds within 2 years.

Buddy from Alachua told me a friend of his was doing some remodeling work at Mac’s house and was told to “stop all work” a day or two before the UGA game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb