Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
6122257097_2de272ce58_z.jpg

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Nav quit the board. He says he's not coming where he's "not wanted". I tried to talk him off the ledge but no dice. The coaching search broke him.

As for Mac, there's no doubt in my mind he fled to the west the moment that money hit his bank account. It was obvious he hated Florida from the get-go. I see him sitting on a porch in Montana somewhere (in a multi-million dollar log cabin, of course), lighting cigars with $100 bills. I also see his weight ballooning to over 400 pounds within 2 years.

No school is going to touch him with a ten foot pole for a while, even as an assistant. Would you? He stole millions.

That's where I envision him. In a log cabin with no internet, relying on a five-year-old iPad to access his inflated bank accounts online.

Mac would be smart to stay out of the public eye for about 10 years. By then, he can go on the lecture circuit to train other aspiring coaches how to con the system.

The Shady Grove Gator

Relapsed Wise-Ass
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Hopefully, having to use some of that stolen money to properly dispose of the remaining 99.9999% stock of the original production run of Mambo3. Or cussing every time he has to pay the warehouse fees to store because he refuses to believe that Mambo3 was as big a failure as he was in coaching. Frick Mac.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Yeah I can see him in a rocking chair on his front porch, sharing laughs with Jeremy Foley who is sitting next to him.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I couldn't care less about Mac, but I do hope that everywhere he goes for the rest of his life that he has to deal with people just like himself. Every time he pays taxes, visits the doctor, buys groceries, renews his license, etc. I hope he just keeps encountering incompetent nincompoops who insult his intelligence with mindless babble while they make inexcusible errors to everything he holds dear.

As far as Nav, he's a good poster. I always liked him.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I couldn't care less about Mac, but I do hope that everywhere he goes for the rest of his life that he has to deal with people just like himself. Every time he pays taxes, visits the doctor, buys groceries, renews his license, etc. I hope he just keeps encountering incompetent nincompoops who insult his intelligence with mindless babble while they make inexcusible errors to everything he holds dear.

As far as Nav, he's a good poster. I always liked him.
How is it possible to insult the coach who I will not name's intelligence.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Has another HC of such a prominent University vanished so completely? No "afterlife" reporter to produce some tidbit into some article, some blog-blurt, at least some tweet? Are the kids still wearing Nebraska caps?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
never fear people. reports are he has been spotted in the Caribbean on the rooftop bar observing sea life.

e1aKUSY.jpg

with Del Rio getting fired in Oakland, he's been quoted as saying he has no immediate professional plans.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Probably in the mountains counting his millions... nothing like getting paid a ton to fail

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Probably in the mountains counting his millions... nothing like getting paid a ton to fail

Way out west, he's top foreman at the Big Bar None Ranch where all the horses are outside the corrals and
Mac can't get hot the branding irony?

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Hopefully, he falls off a cliff...and his corpse is mounted by a ram before being eaten by a bear. If it wasn't clear, I detest the man and hold a serious grudge.

Wow... I'll just say... I hope he loses all his money and has to actually work for a living... wishing death on somebody is way too much hate for me.

The Shady Grove Gator

Relapsed Wise-Ass
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Wow... I'll just say... I hope he loses all his money and has to actually work for a living... wishing death on somebody is way too much hate for me.
It was in jest, but since you took it seriously...downgrade my actual desire to his contracting 3 separate Herpes strains at once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.