Mac then and now

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014

Remember this. You think he could muster that type of emotion now? I think the dude is on some meds for HBP, cardiac issues or even anti-anxiety. The last one is my guess, zoloft or xanax comes to mind and these meds can dull your ability to process information quickly. Maybe a stretch but damn.........something is certainly going on.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Let's due a meds poll. I say it's lorazepam.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That's for schizophrenia and Tourette's. You don't think ...

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
4th-of-July-Infused-Condiments-Recipe-BBQ-Sauce-Ketchup-Mustard-2.jpg

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sigh...

I'm glad he's not acting that way. That really turns the cranks of some people, but that doesn't mean it's representative of the character that these young men need to see modeled. ...nor does it mean it's effective. At the time I said it was a mistake by him - whether a calculated move or not - and I believe it still. Whether or not the man has other things affecting his life, this display of near loss of control is not what we need.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Sigh...

I'm glad he's not acting that way. That really turns the cranks of some people, but that doesn't mean it's representative of the character that these young men need to see modeled. ...nor does it mean it's effective. At the time I said it was a mistake by him - whether a calculated move or not - and I believe it still. Whether or not the man has other things affecting his life, this display of near loss of control is not what we need.

Sigh....

I didn't say his behavior was favorable one way or the other, I just pointed out how vastly different it is now.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
During the game, and I haven't seen this before (usually he just paces and looks lost), there were lonnnnng periods where he had his arms wrapped tight around his body with hands in his armpits... there are whole books written about why people do this and it's not a positive.
giphy.gif

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I saw a video of him having a seizure and having to be helped into an SUV. He was wearing dark sunglasses even though it was overcast. They took him to his daughters apartment and magically, 20 minutes later he was joking with the press. He was probably just dehydrated.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Maybe he's going through transgender hormonal treatments. Next year he'll be Julie McElwain!! :D

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Remember this. You think he could muster that type of emotion now? I think the dude is on some meds for HBP, cardiac issues or even anti-anxiety. The last one is my guess, zoloft or xanax comes to mind and these meds can dull your ability to process information quickly. Maybe a stretch but damn.........something is certainly going on.

That is exactly what I was thinking, he must be on some health med that affects his mood with all the weeping he does. I'm sure he has hyperlipidema, HTN, and DB. Either that or he's listening to Bette Middler in his headphones.

And that's another thing, with the 4.6 million we're giving him can't he take any pride in his appearance? He has yellow teeth and is about 100 lbs over weight. Don't we have a gym, dieticians, trainers, and dentists at his disposal?

I used to see Urban jogging around lake Alice, now everyone probably sees Jim eating BBQ flavored Cheetos and wiping his hands on his shirt after licking his fingers.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Something is wrong with the guy, doped-up is as reasonable an explanation as any. He's about as effective as a bent shytecan lid either on the sidelines or *gag* during an on-camera interview :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator