Mac trying to pass up spurr-dog for a record

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
I'm more impressed that Urg logs on everyday knowing he has no friends on here than I am of Mac's record at the Swamp. He's only played 3 teams at home that had 9 wins or more and only 4 with 7 wins or more. 8/12 teams had a losing record so if you do the math 66% of the time he coaches at home it's against a team with a losing record. 5/12 we won by 7 points or less. SOS only had 8 games at home in which he won by 7 points or less. It's a complete joke to compare the 2 in the 1st place. To compare Mac to SOS in anything football related should get you banned from talking gator football. SOS on bath salts runs circles around Mac coaching. Hell Jerry Spurrier probably knows more about football than Mac. Will be glad when he's gone he's a clown of a coach that should be at the D2 level.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm more impressed that Urg logs on everyday knowing he has no friends on here than I am of Mac's record at the Swamp. He's only played 3 teams at home that had 9 wins or more and only 4 with 7 wins or more. 8/12 teams had a losing record so if you do the math 66% of the time he coaches at home it's against a team with a losing record. 5/12 we won by 7 points or less. SOS only had 8 games at home in which he won by 7 points or less. It's a complete joke to compare the 2 in the 1st place. To compare Mac to SOS in anything football related should get you banned from talking gator football. SOS on bath salts runs circles around Mac coaching. Hell Jerry Spurrier probably knows more about football than Mac. Will be glad when he's gone he's a clown of a coach that should be at the D2 level.
We're not friends? :eek3:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I do not expect it to happen. I highly, highly doubt it will. But I'll be rooting for it...because I'll be rooting for the Orange and Blue in every game!

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Was that written for the comedy channel or something? :lol:

Spurrier didn't lose a home game his first 3 years in the Swamp and had wins in the Swamp over three top 5 teams those years. Ole Miss was the only team with a pulse that Mac beat at the Swamp. A 9-4 Tenn team is his 2nd biggest win there and about the only other team he beat there that wasn't around Vandy level or worse. Mac also got us crushed at home by FSU and we didn't even score on offense that game.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mac is in year three... lets not make any comparisons to Spurrier while this jabronie is in year 3.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Don't worry URG, you got a friend in me :therethere:

garth-brooks-i-got-friends-in-low-places.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics