Mac will be around for a long time

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Say what? I honestly haven't seen this at all. At all. We've remained unwatchable in the two years he's been here. Personally I expect to be unwatchable again this year, but I'm certainly open to being wrong.
I swear I could pop LSD and not see this change some pumpers see.

Last edited:

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
This is the bottom line. Defense is failing and offense is no better.
I do get the LB thing, but we have brought in guys there, they are just young. My main concern with LB is that we seem to get guys in the 215-230 range which is ok, but I wouldn't mind seeing some bigger LB types that can be run stoppers i.e. 245-260 lbs. Put a guy like that in at MLB and that will help against running teams.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
This is a thread started by a Bama fan? About Mac's staying power? Yeah we heard the same thing from opposing fans about Zook & Muschamp. The offense better be top 10/20. He was brought here to specifically make the offense better. He could've fires Nuss when he should have after FSU last year. Bama changed their OC right before the sec championship game too didn't they?

fkzdiceman

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Say what? I honestly haven't seen this at all. At all. We've remained unwatchable in the two years he's been here. Personally I expect to be unwatchable again this year, but I'm certainly open to being wrong.

That is my biggest problem, not exciting at all. I remember actually wanting to get up Sunday morning to watch the replay. Outside of a game here or there haven't felt that way in years. Damn I miss the fun and gun...

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
that Bammer fan dropped this thread and then ran away :lol2:
We had an engine test so I was REALLY busy at work yesterday. And today...

Anyway, don't you think the offense will improve this year? The gators should be in top 30 at least in offense. A lot of the returning defensive players had to play last year due to injuries. I think the Gators will be in all of their games this year. Will they win them? I don't know, but I think they will have a chance. A very good field goal kicker could make the difference in a couple of games.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Takes time to build an OL, especially with Summers recruiting. I hope they are ready to go this year and it's not just coach speak.

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
Takes time to build an OL, especially with Summers recruiting. I hope they are ready to go this year and it's not just coach speak.
Well Ivey has missed a lot of time this fall already, This is not cool for our O-Line. I hope its nothing serious and can get healed by the weekend so they can start the Michigan game planning, with everyone healthy and ready to go!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They should be top 30 in offense EVERY YEAR!
I agree with Bammer JR78. Wow.

Nusschump got fired for being TOO CONSERVATIVR FOR SABAN --think about that--and failing to finish in the top 30 with bluechippers stacked up five deep at Trailerbammer.

Let's just say Im not expecting the horse to change his color.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well Ivey has missed a lot of time this fall already, This is not cool for our O-Line. I hope its nothing serious and can get healed by the weekend so they can start the Michigan game planning, with everyone healthy and ready to go!
It's been described as swelling, and I'm not sure he's missed a lot. Certainly appears that Mac and Co. are trying to keep the injuries at a minimum in camp.

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
It's been described as swelling, and I'm not sure he's missed a lot. Certainly appears that Mac and Co. are trying to keep the injuries at a minimum in camp.
Yeah it started with his ankle and then his knee started swelling, Hopefully training staff is on top of this and taking the appropriate measures.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah it started with his ankle and then his knee started swelling, Hopefully training staff is on top of this and taking the appropriate measures.
Think he had knee issues in HS

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.