Mac will be around for a long time

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
That is my biggest problem, not exciting at all. I remember actually wanting to get up Sunday morning to watch the replay. Outside of a game here or there haven't felt that way in years. Damn I miss the fun and gun...

Breakfast with the Gators was must watch TV.

Ugh.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
The dumpers wanted to fire Sully a month before he won an NC.

The dumpers said Mac would be lucky to pull in a top 20 recruiting class last year, and then again last month.

The dumpers said Brad Davis was a horrible hire.

The dumpers said there was no buzz around the program.

I'm not saying they are wrong, but the dumpers haven't been right about much of anything in about 8 months.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

The dumpers said Mac would be lucky to pull in a top 20 recruiting class last year, and then again last month.

I'm not saying they are wrong, but the dumpers haven't been right about much of anything in about 8 months.
Not so fast. I'm considered a dumper and I haven't said any of those things. You're basing those statements on the words of 2-3 people.

TaterGator

Mmmm Taters
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2014

Lets keep it that way when our boys hit the field :chomp:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He should have been.

He was lucky. As for future classes, nothing counts until we get those LOI's. Another 100+ offense, most of those guys flee.

I don't even know who Brad Davis is.

There isn't. Absolutely none. And no, a puff piece isn't going to convince me otherwise.

In short, we have no QB. Still. Or would someone like to convince me that we do?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Not so fast. I'm considered a dumper and I haven't said any of those things. You're basing those statements on the words of 2-3 people.
That seems to be the MO lately. Find one statement one time from one person and make that the official position for the other side, even if the statement doesn't reflect anyone else's feelings.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
This is a choice, would we like our current coach to be successful, win games and stay or not. I prefer success, I might not get it but it is what I want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.