Mac will be around for a long time

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I assumed that, but was wondering what possible reason you could come up with to continue
Sometimes your Baghdad Bob persona grates on people. We have to get you back when the opportunity arises.

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
Yeah, I remember Fooley saying Chimp was going to be around a long time the year he got fired.
Hee Haw has shown some degree of recruiting skill, but still lags behind "Da U" and the Nollies. Still waiting for him to show signs
of his being the offensive wiz and a quarterback guru that we were all told about. Another ass-whipping in Gainesville from the Nollies and a blowout loss
at the hands of The Little General and the Tide will cause more grumbling from the fan base. For a guy that was once touted as the
best AD in all the land, Foley sure sold UF a bill of goods with these last 2 head coach picks. But his last 2 acts as AD were good:
1: He brought Spurrier back into the fold.
2: He quit.

00u0u_8ScBpEfcm7S_600x450.jpg

YOU GUYS DIDN'T LIKE WILL? WAIT UNTIL YOU GET A LOAD OF BUTTERS!"

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
But his last 2 acts as AD were good:
1: He brought Spurrier back into the fold.
2: He quit.

00u0u_8ScBpEfcm7S_600x450.jpg

YOU GUYS DIDN'T LIKE WILL? WAIT UNTIL YOU GET A LOAD OF BUTTERS!"
Amen!!!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The way recruiting is going, the Gators should have some good years ahead. If you don't like Mac, I think you will have to live with him for about 10 years at least.

I don't think they have to win the SEC for Florida to keep him around. What do you think?
This one aged well.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
lolz at all the pumps rubbing the next 3 years of mac in everyone's faces

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
Kiss of Death. Bama&GatorFan is Fooley confirmed
I have to say I was very surprised at how things developed this season. That was a major collapse of a major football program. I thought Mac would survive this season and hopefully do better next year (due to better recruiting/players). That was a pipe dream.

I really hate to see teams change coaches this often. It carries its own problems. But the coaching move was inevitable and maybe the Gators can get a good one this time.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
As for the thread title...who knew it would be his stench lingering after his departure?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
As for the thread title...who knew it would be his stench lingering after his departure?
Yeah his stench will linger for at least two years, so long as his first two recruiting classes are here.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
The title of this thread should have been Mac's Stench Will Around for a Long Time. But as to Mac himself: buh-bye fat ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb