NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Music Info...
Composer: Hans Zimmer
From the movie Inception.

Hans Zimmer is a hell of a composer. His music will bring goose bumps to you whether you want them or not. He's also composed Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, The Dark Knight Returns, Gladiator, Thin Red Line, The Lion King, Dunkirk, Interstellar, and many many more.

ncargat1

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Jake Fromm broke 200 yards passing 3 times in 13 games... Mississippi State (201), Georgia Tech (224), and Missouri (326). He played well for a Freshman, but only one True Freshman has won a National Title as the starter Jamelle Holieway who ran the option.

So, we just hired one of only 3 defensive coordinators to allow that POS Fromm to throw for 200 yards? Yeah, how can this staff possibly fail??

I just find it ironic that the guy who had the second most boring offense in the entire SEC came in and gave a press conference and actually mentioned "making Florida fun"? I guess relative the MOST boring offense in the conference like we had, some will find 38 half back dives up the middle fun. Who knows?

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Hate Gator pump videos. Must shyt all over it.

980x.gif

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
That's how these cult videos are. They suck you in, get you excited, then end in a manner that's designed to both confuse and intrigue the viewer.

Sorry to say, but they've got you.
Really? Bc the ending made me feel like the video kinda sucked... but hey, if that’s what they were going for...

:grin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator