Make URG a Mod Again

ppinesgator

Founding Member
aka "Biggums"
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Its just the internet. Im sure Urg will still make it a nice resume point as one of his life highlights. He was promoted past his ability to function well anyway. PP in action.
To be clear, Law is referring to Parkinson's Principal, not me.

In case you don't know, Parkinson's Principal states that people get promoted to the point they reach incompetency.

Yup. That's UR as a mod at Gator Chatter.

ExecutiveGator

Paragraphs are great tools. Use them.
Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2014
Wow, this thread delivers. I vote for Law to be a mod. Outside of his incessant Trask love affair, he seems to be evenly angry at both sides of an argument.

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
To be clear, Law is referring to Parkinson's Principal, not me.

In case you don't know, Parkinson's Principal states that people get promoted to the point they reach incompetency.

Yup. That's UR as a mod at Gator Chatter.
I believe that's called "The L-boy Principle" :bwahaha:

Actually that's called the Peter Principle

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wow, this thread delivers. I vote for Law to be a mod.
Im busy. We're all busy.

I like URG well enough. He is the Mod the PF deserves.... but he should stay there. He never felt the need to leave the PF before.

Its just the fvkking internet. I dont know why people get their panties in a wad. Its Ox's board and he can choose or un-choose anyone he wants.

And we can laugh at him when he makes poor choices.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
URG is still listed as Mod from what I can see. Did I miss something? :bandit:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
URG is still listed as Mod from what I can see. Did I miss something? :bandit:
Yeah, you missed the 1.5 days he "wasn't". I take it your last haul was Indica dominant and you've been napping? :p

GatorBart

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, you missed the 1.5 days he "wasn't". I take it your last haul was Indica dominant and you've been napping? :p
I heard the rumblings yesterday, but had already missed the boat. Water under the bridge at this point, eh?
URG - Just so you know, I'm on your side and sorry I wasn't aware of the overthrow coup or I would have gone to bat for you...........maybe. :bart:
Who was the rumored replacement?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I heard the rumblings yesterday, but had already missed the boat. Water under the bridge at this point, eh?
URG - Just so you know, I'm on your side and sorry I wasn't aware of the overthrow coup or I would have gone to bat for you...........maybe. :bart:
Who was the rumored replacement?

There were no discussions I'm aware of for a replacement. Some conspiracy theorists believe Ox demoted him as a lesson, and never intended it to be permanent. Personally, I think he did it just to **** with him.:lol:

GatorBart

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There were no discussions I'm aware of for a replacement. Some conspiracy theorists believe Ox demoted him as a lesson, and never intended it to be permanent. Personally, I think he did it just to **** with him.:lol:
So, par for the course for our fearless leader.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's my guess this was Ox's way of a little payback for URG kicking people out of the box.

Kinda, "How does this feel?"

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:mac:

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
f5bd7cc1acae57c49bff50898afbecc95d03812afa5d2a4fc4595f278af09159_1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.