Making fun of Swamp (G)Azz time

If Gatorchatter was disbanded and you had to choose one, where would you go?

• Gator Facebook group

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Swamp Gas

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Gatorsports Message Board

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • 247 Message Boards

Votes: 20 41.7%

• Total voters

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
If y’all think Swamp Gas is restrictive, check out alligator army. Not sure why I stuck around so long (like 7 or 8 years).

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Why would you.want to chat with those moerons?

Discuss your favorite Dwags with them?

It was far, far worse than Inimagined over there.

You could go back to GSMB and chat w Alvie and Fat Tooley.
Not sure the purpose of the dislike but I’ll take it as a badge of honor.

I was asking if that software allows the chat box like this place since they are the same softwares. I didn’t say I wanted to chat with them. I’m not the one venturing over there.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure the purpose of the dislike but I’ll take it as a badge of honor.

I was asking if that software allows the chat box like this place since they are the same softwares. I didn’t say I wanted to chat with them. I’m not the one venturing over there.
They use the same software and the same chat add-on, which they just started recently. However, they'll never have the chat at the bottom of every page - there's a separate room only.

At any rate, it was a blatant attempt to copy this place.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Never been over there never will be. Do you have to pay for that crap?

In other news on the latest poll. None of the above is not listed.

gatorplank

Jul 28, 2017

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
I couldn't vote for any of those sites. I wouldn't post on any message board if we didn't have this one. I was on Swamp Gas before i came here. It was because i was lazy and went to the first board that came up. Tilly banned me for an entire year because i said mcelwain wasn't working and we needed to move on. Hardly a thought i should be banned for on a gator message board. I came here directly from there and never went back. I feel like i shouldn't even mention the worst posters there because they don't deserve a name drop. But some posters there have already been mentioned. Wingtee is a moron. Tilly is a horrible moderator. Bazza might be really mentally deficient. He thinks the gators are going to win a national title every year. Don't tell him that they won't either. Facts don't matter there. Only sunshine (aka bull****).
The question is how do you go about beibg a gator fan. If you want the team to always be better and you don't pump sunshine, i think you're a good fan. If you're a SG poster, you let your team fall to depths we haven't seen in a long time and you don't hold the coach or AD accountable. I think those kinds of fans are bad for the program.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I couldn't vote for any of those sites. I wouldn't post on any message board if we didn't have this one. I was on Swamp Gas before i came here. It was because i was lazy and went to the first board that came up. Tilly banned me for an entire year because i said mcelwain wasn't working and we needed to move on. Hardly a thought i should be banned for on a gator message board. I came here directly from there and never went back. I feel like i shouldn't even mention the worst posters there because they don't deserve a name drop. But some posters there have already been mentioned. Wingtee is a moron. Tilly is a horrible moderator. Bazza might be really mentally deficient. He thinks the gators are going to win a national title every year. Don't tell him that they won't either. Facts don't matter there. Only sunshine (aka bull****).
The question is how do you go about beibg a gator fan. If you want the team to always be better and you don't pump sunshine, i think you're a good fan. If you're a SG poster, you let your team fall to depths we haven't seen in a long time and you don't hold the coach or AD accountable. I think those kinds of fans are bad for the program.

kdk5l.gif

gatorplank

Jul 28, 2017
SG already sucked the big one, for years. I still go over there to see if there's anything worth pulling. The poster jhbyrd has ruined that board. He went on a rant and attacked anyone who disagreed about Nussmeir being a great OC. It was comical. After every disaster he'd come back w/ excuse after excuse, and if you slightly disagreed you were called a "dog" or 'nole' fan. Read through the first page and he has a couple of sunshine-pumped threads that you just gotta laugh at. He has Dan Mullen on the same pedestal w Meyer, Swinney, Saban, and Bear Bryant! He still makes an excuse or two for Butters. The place is a joke...

OK...so a response from jhbyrd (shared with his permission):

jhbyrd said:
What is BMF's name on Swamp Gas? He lacks credibility because he makes things up. Ask him for the date when I said the below. He can't because I did not.

FYI this is not true:
"He went on a rant and attacked anyone who disagreed about Nussmeir being a great OC. It was comical. After every disaster he'd comcuse,"

My position was give Nuss a fair shot for a year 3 as he had little to no offensive weapons (i.e. no QB and no OL) his first 2 years at UF. In year 3 I gave Nuss strike one versus Michigan and more strikes as the season went on. In year 3 Nuss showed that he was not a great OC as he was not getting the ball in the hands of his play makers as I pointed out.

I did say Nuss called and won a national championship game and set offensive records at Bama because he did and has a national championship ring to show for it. BMF may not like that fact but that is the truth.

In year 3 I was coming down on Nuss as he had been given a fair amount of time to get his system and players in and he was failing. All BMF needs to do is go back to the Michigan threads to see that.

This is made up also:

" He has Dan Mullen on the same pedestal w Meyer, Swinney, Saban, and Bear Bryant! He still makes an excuse or two for Butters. The place is a joke..."

I never said the above. Although Mullen has 2 national championship rings with Meyer and was SEC coach of the year at MSU , he has to get National Championship ring as a head coach to even start to be discussed with those listed coaches. At only 45 Mullen has paid his head coach dues and is now ready to run a major program like UF but he is not on the same pedestal with the coaches he listed. Again he needs a link or date of when I said that. Good luck to him because I did not.

Last edited:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
OK...so a response from jhbyrd (shared with his permission):

Tell him to bring his punk ass over here. He won't get "protection" like he does over there. It's one thing to be a homer...I get that but the blatant exaggerations and propaganda would make Goebbels jealous.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
jhbyrd just joined the board. We've already given him a warm welcome. :lol:

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
some of those names seems familiar from the GSMB days like NOLA and PD. I went over there to troll them and I got banned for saying Gatorchatter too much...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.