Making fun of Swamp (G)Azz time

If Gatorchatter was disbanded and you had to choose one, where would you go?

• Gator Facebook group

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Swamp Gas

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Gatorsports Message Board

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • 247 Message Boards

Votes: 20 41.7%

• Total voters

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Yeah didnt they ban people for talking bad about Mac and Foley?
Yes. They banned me for life for ripping the Mullen hire along with bashing Mac and Foley. Along with calling Randy a terrible recruiter. Jhbyrd and skink are the WOAT posters there.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'll bet we'd be stunned at how many thousands of members Swamp Gas has banned over the years.

Acecustis

Sep 25, 2017
I couldn't vote for any of those sites. I wouldn't post on any message board if we didn't have this one. I was on Swamp Gas before i came here. It was because i was lazy and went to the first board that came up. Tilly banned me for an entire year because i said mcelwain wasn't working and we needed to move on. Hardly a thought i should be banned for on a gator message board. I came here directly from there and never went back. I feel like i shouldn't even mention the worst posters there because they don't deserve a name drop. But some posters there have already been mentioned. Wingtee is a moron. Tilly is a horrible moderator. Bazza might be really mentally deficient. He thinks the gators are going to win a national title every year. Don't tell him that they won't either. Facts don't matter there. Only sunshine (aka bull****).
The question is how do you go about beibg a gator fan. If you want the team to always be better and you don't pump sunshine, i think you're a good fan. If you're a SG poster, you let your team fall to depths we haven't seen in a long time and you don't hold the coach or AD accountable. I think those kinds of fans are bad for the program.

I think Bazza is high. I don't know why but he strikes me as a hippie who gets blazed all day and every day.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't have time for also runs!

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Well if it weren't for Swamp Gas I would never have found my way here....so you all have them to thank for my presence....What's the old saying about one door closing and another one opens :lol: I still can't believe they banned me.....

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well if it weren't for Swamp Gas I would never have found my way here....so you all have them to thank for my presence....What's the old saying about one door closing and another one opens :lol: I still can't believe they banned me.....
Wonder how much it would cost to get them to take you back

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:shocked2:

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I'll bet we'd be stunned at how many thousands of members Swamp Gas has banned over the years.
I was always on my best behavior over there. Wasn’t hard to see that there was a line to toe. Really only liked their recruiting info, though. Didn’t frequent any of the other sections.

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
SG already sucked the big one, for years. I still go over there to see if there's anything worth pulling. The poster jhbyrd has ruined that board. He went on a rant and attacked anyone who disagreed about Nussmeir being a great OC. It was comical. After every disaster he'd come back w/ excuse after excuse, and if you slightly disagreed you were called a "dog" or 'nole' fan. Read through the first page and he has a couple of sunshine-pumped threads that you just gotta laugh at. He has Dan Mullen on the same pedestal w Meyer, Swinney, Saban, and Bear Bryant! He still makes an excuse or two for Butters. The place is a joke...
BMF Just the facts. Feel free to link or tell the dates I made that coach pedestal statement. In year three I was calling out Nuss starting game one contrary to your statement. I do not believe your coach pedestal statement is true and never said that. Link? You must be confusing me with someone else on that.

Yes I did say that Nuss had no weapons his first 2 seasons. He didn't. QB? No. OL? No. Muschamp left little offensive talent for Nuss. All the talent was on defense. He left Nuss Grier which only helped temporarily. I also said I would scrutinize Nuss in year 3 when he had time to get his players and system in place. I did. Nuss called a terrible Michigan game.

I think you should be objective and fair. If you are really a Gator fan you have nothing to worry about from me. OK to be critical if you do not make things up like the coach pedestal statement. Mullen has to win a national championship to get on that list.

I do call out FSU. If you don't like that then go to the FSU board.

Last edited:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
BMF Just the facts. Feel free to link or tell the dates I made that coach pedestal statement. In year three I was calling out Nuss starting game one contrary to your statement. I do not believe your coach pedestal statement is true and never said that. Link? You must be confusing me with someone else on that.

Yes I did say that Nuss had no weapons his first 2 seasons. He didn't. QB? No. OL? No. Muschamp left little offensive talent for Nuss. All the talent was on defense. He left Nuss Grier which only helped temporarily. I also said I would scrutinize Nuss in year 3 when he had time to get his players and system in place. I did. Nuss called a terrible Michigan game.

I think you should be objective and fair. If you are really a Gator fan you have nothing to worry about from me. OK to be critical if you do not make things up like the coach pedestal statement. Mullen has to win a national championship to get on that list.

I do call out FSU. If you don't like that then go to the FSU board.

Welcome to the board jhbyrd. I'm honored you took your first post to call me out.

Let me start by telling you: THIS AIN'T GATORCOUNTRY!!! You will not be protected here! If you bring your unadulterated bullsh*t to this board you won't last long! In fact, you're not a good fit here. You are PERFECT for Gatorcountry! You are EVERYTHING that is wrong w/ that message board! We don't coddle 4-7 coaches here. We don't put coaches of 100+ ranked offenses on a pedestal on this board!

I'm not even going to waste my time responding to your nonsense. I've proven I'm a "Gator fan" over here....

Again, welcome to the board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator