Making fun of Swamp (G)Azz time

If Gatorchatter was disbanded and you had to choose one, where would you go?

• Gator Facebook group

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Swamp Gas

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Gatorsports Message Board

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • 247 Message Boards

Votes: 20 41.7%

• Total voters

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
BMF Just the facts. .
Welcome aboard. Bring your friends. No reason people cant post on multiple boards.

Bring your sarcasm, too. We like to have some juvenile fun over here, especially in the offseason.

Juat wondering, have you been lurking all along or did something else get your attention?

Do you know 2222?

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Thread title changed for Corch and his content filter. Never let it be said Im not a public servant.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Thread title changed for Corch and his content filter. Never let it be said Im not a public servant.
He asked you to change it? I already told him no. This is like the kid whose dad tells him no so he goes to his mom. :rolleyes2:

I'm changing it back. He can easily read it on his phone but for some reason he refuses.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He asked you to change it? I already told him no. This is like the kid whose dad tells him no so he goes to his mom. :rolleyes2:

I'm changing it back. He can easily read it on his phone but for some reason he refuses.
You can't change my thread titles or merge my threads without my permission.

You know coach is lucky to manage to turn his computer on in the morning.

And can you imagine the poor kid stuck in his math class. We don't want him any more frustrated than necessary.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Welcome aboard. Bring your friends. No reason peoplencant post on multiple boards.

Bring your sarcasm too. We like to have some juvenile fun over hear, especially in the offseason.

Juat wondering, have you been lurking all along or did something else get your attention?

Donyou know 2222?
I know you're on a phone, but clean up your horrific spelling and grammar errors. I can't have the most frequent poster on the board looking like a short-bus special.

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
Welcome to the board jhbyrd. I'm honored you took your first post to call me out.

Let me start by telling you: THIS AIN'T GATORCOUNTRY!!! You will not be protected here! If you bring your unadulterated bullsh*t to this board you won't last long! In fact, you're not a good fit here. You are PERFECT for Gatorcountry! You are EVERYTHING that is wrong w/ that message board! We don't coddle 4-7 coaches here. We don't put coaches of 100+ ranked offenses on a pedestal on this board!

I'm not even going to waste my time responding to your nonsense. I've proven I'm a "Gator fan" over here....

Again, welcome to the board.
I did not say you were not a Gator fan. One of the posters from here personal messaged me on your post about me. Just correcting your 2 incorrect statements. You can't respond about the statements you credited to me because they do not exist.

If you think a coach inheriting no OL or QB and basically one WR should dominate the powerful defenses of the SEC his first 2 seasons you are sadly mistaken. They did just enough to win the division their first two years in spite of everyone saying they couldn't.

You and I were in agreement on Nuss in season three. It was fair to expect production from Nuss in season three and he did poorly and deserved to be fired. Firing offensive coordinators every year will scare off the good coaches because they would feel like they would not be given a fair chance get their people and system in.

Are you already complaining about Mullen? Do you think complaining about Mullen this early helps the Gators in recruiting? Recruits do look at these boards.

Last edited:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Do you think complaining about Mullen this early helps the Gators in recruiting? Recruits do look at these boards.

And so it begins. Anyone critical of the staff is a Nole or Dawg. I've seen you use that over and over. If a recruit bases his decision on a message board...I don't want him. I'd prefer to be honest than lie. Please tell us all how Meyer's success here was only because of Mullen. Enlighten us. Goebbels is very proud of you.

Please explain Mullen's dreadful record vs ranked teams. Go on...this is going to be fun.

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
Yes. They banned me for life for ripping the Mullen hire along with bashing Mac and Foley. Along with calling Randy a terrible recruiter. Jhbyrd and skink are the WOAT posters there.
I had nothing to do with your banning. So who did you think we should hire?

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Firing offensive coordinators every year will scare off the good coaches because they would feel like they would not be given a fair chance get their people and system in.

Are you already complaining about Mullen? Do you think complaining about Mullen this early helps the Gators in recruiting? Recruits do look at these boards.

Oh wow. I’m not a frequent poster, but I’ll hop in to observe you hit some great highlight pumper cliches by only post 2. Well done.

* You can’t fire bad coaches because it will scare good coaches, so keep bad coaches in the Gator system - check

* The prior coach left no talent - check

* You can’t conplain YET about our current coaches - check (and please let us know when it’s ok. Do I need to wait three awful Nuss year’s first? How many 100+ ranked offenses must I see before I note that 100+ ranked offenses are not good. Please don’t suggest our offensive talent was that poor).

* Our complaining scares away recruits - check

My gawd man. BMF’s general assessment, even if he didn’t cite his points seems pretty accurate.

Ps- you left out: “trust the coaches, they know more than us and watch practice”, “our recruits rankings are rising/they are underrated 3*s” and “the system is working. There are open receivers/open holes but the players are missing these great opportunities” (as though that isn’t also part of coaching).

Enjoy Gatorchatter. Please stay, no sarcasm intended. Just be ready for fun reactions to cliched pumperisms.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Oh wow. I’m not a frequent poster, but I’ll hop in to observe you hit some great highlight pumper cliches by only post 2. Well done.

* You can’t fire bad coaches because it will scare good coaches, so keep bad coaches in the Gator system - check

* You can’t conplain YET about our current coaches - check (and please let us know when it’s ok. Do I need to wait three awful Nuss year’s first? How many 100+ ranked offenses must I see before I note that 100+ ranked offenses are not good. Please don’t suggest our offensive talent was that poor).

My gawd man. BMF’s general assessment, even if he didn’t cite his points seems pretty accurate.

Ps- you left out: “trust the coaches, they know more than us and watch practice”, “our recruits rankings are rising/they are underrated 3*s” and “the system is working. There are open receivers/open holes but the players are missing these great opportunities” (as though that isn’t also part of coaching).

Enjoy Gatorchatter. Please stay, no sarcasm intended. Just be ready for fun reactions to cliched pumperisms.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
Welcome aboard. Bring your friends. No reason people cant post on multiple boards.

Bring your sarcasm, too. We like to have some juvenile fun over here, especially in the offseason.

Do you know 2222?
Not lurking was PMed by one of your posters showing BMF attributing statements to me that I did not say. I do not know 2222.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

Yep!! Great response. It's the jhbyrd's of the message board world that are the "problem". Those posters put a coach above the program, while the program is sinking. His Nussmeir thread that the moderator's locked was classic. He attacked anyone that disagreed that Nussmeir was anything but a great OC. I'll try to dig it up over there and link it here. It's been locked, so I don't know if it can still be read or not...

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018

I agree with some of your statements but not all:

- So what top offensive talent did Muschamp leave? He left awesome defensive talent.

-I just said don't fire coordinators every year. I wanted Nord fired because he couldn't recruit.. Name a successful program that fires coordinators annually.

-I agree with you that stars matter in recruiting. We have lost 4 star recruits who think UF posters will throw them under the bus in a heart beat.

-You don't think Franks was missing open WRs? He is not a quick thinker at least last season he was not.

Do you ever say good things about UF? I believe you should have both negative and positive.

Last edited:

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
Yep!! Great response. It's the jhbyrd's of the message board world that are the "problem". Those posters put a coach above the program, while the program is sinking. His Nussmeir thread that the moderator's locked was classic. He attacked anyone that disagreed that Nussmeir was anything but a great OC. I'll try to dig it up over there and link it here. It's been locked, so I don't know if it can still be read or not...
While you are checking find that statement you attributed to me where I said Mullen is on the same level with Saban. Funny. You know that is a lie BMF. Is your "solution" making up statements posters never said about Mullen? Also look where I said that you should put the coach above the program. That should keep you busy for a few years.

The thread you speak of was during his first 2 years. Year 3 was his make or break for Nuss with me which I stated prior to that season. I called firing strike one on Nuss the very first game of season three. If you post something that is not true I will answer it.

Did you honestly think UF should have fired Nuss after year one right after we won the East when everyone said we had no chance (Mac named SEC coach of the year) and we had the thinnest OL I can remember plus Treon at QB?

How would you have coached Treon and those two healthy OLs at the end of season one versus loaded Bama and FSU?
HealthyLinemen #1 " OK you block those three All Americans"

Healthy lineman #2 " you block the rest of the All American DLs and don't forget to block the All American LBs also!"

Treon "avoid the 6 all americans that are chasing you and trying to kill you and then throw the pass to our one good WR in triple coverage" "Oh by the way BMF said you should be able to do this no problem"

Last edited:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
This is classic! (notice Itraz posting in there):

"Doug Nussmeier - Your Honest Opinion" (thread title)

http://www.gatorcountry.com/swampgas/threads/doug-nussmeier-your-honest-opinion.369042/

jhbyrd quotes from this thread:

"Nuss has been left a problem by Muschamp that takes time to recover from. In spite of that problem Nuss did enough for UF to win 2 SEC East titles."

"Odds are you don't have to worry about 100 plus offense ranking this year as we now have offensive depth unlike the last 2 years."

"Nuss got enough out of our low talent offense to win the East the last two years."

"The number 10 nationally ranked LSU defense sure wasn't laughing when Nuss's offense upset them at LSU to clinch the SEC East championship..."

"Mac's position is strong with two East championships in spite of the mess Muschamp left. He has shown gradual improvement when UF was predicted to fail by the experts. Odds are the offense improves this year. No need to panic."

"Nuss set offensive records and got a national championship as OC at Bama. He had a QB drafted before he went to Bama.He walked into a tough situation his 1 year at Michigan."

"How many OC's are out there with even one national championship ring. Not alot at least on planet Earth."

"Stats are for losers."

"The old expression is liars use statistics. I do not think you are a liar but statistics dont always tell what is going on underneath and what the new coaches faced upon taking over for a losing coach."

"Odds are he does well on offense this year as he has depth everywhere unlike his past 2 years."

"The players are finally here..."

"Mac and his OC got the best they could out of Muschamp's weak personnel on offense. Muschamp and his OC couldn't eek out enough scoring to win. Mac and his OC did."

"If we do well on offense Nuss could very well get a head coach offer he likes. The new OC after that should have a full depth chart unlike Nuss inherited. With UF finally having depth on offense that is not out of the question with Alabama and UF top tier experience."

"UF is gradually improving every year and if they improve again this year Mac is more than safe."

"Mac and his OC got the best they could out of Muschamp's weak personnel on offense. Muschamp and his OC couldn't eek out enough scoring to win. Mac and his OC did."

"The end results for Nussmeir as OC over the last 5 years are 2 SEC East championships and one national championship. That is the big picture facts."

"...there should be a lot of UF fans enjoying the UF offense in the Swamp this season."

"We have one 5 star OL and numerous 4 star players on our offense. Our RT is a freshman all american. Our center and guards are the 3 star starters but they are showing good potential. The rest of the offense is loaded with 4 star talent."

"Away from UF Mac has 2 national championship rings as an OC and Nuss has one national championship ring as an OC. They know a little more about championships than you do."

"The downside is no good OC would want to coach at UF if they thought would not get a fair chance."

"I said the offense would improve but did not say would have won that game."

"Mac and his chosen OC succeeded where Muschamp failed."

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Not sure who this guy is, but I’m certain he’s a dumbass.

In addition, he attacks anyone in the thread who disagrees. It's comical as hell. Made me stop posting over there. I just read now and rarely post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator