Malik Davis out with broken foot

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
And it shows babies like Lemon that in the SEC you are only a play away.
With his crappy attitude going back to last year I don’t think he was ever going to see much playing time unless every other back on the roster went down.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Why did itraz get a dislike from antifa for simply saying a small fracture could be healed in 5-6 weeks and he could still play this season?

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hate it for the kid, he seems to be snakebite. Guess now we may get to see Pierce with the one's. Will be interesting to see what he can do.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Finally we have coach's that know how to at least coach a redshirt.....the old broken foot rooskie….;) and just in time before the 4th game...:scratchchin:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It's no secret that Davis is my favorite player. He'll bounce back.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Feel bad for Davis--as he was easily one of our best players last year and showed flashes of his elusiveness and vision this year too in limited carries. Perhaps this is for the best, as it'll give him additional time to get fully recovered and come back with a vengeance later on this season or next year.

And yes: it does help with the dilemma of how to balance our RB rotation a bit more with the emergence of Pierce. With Davis in the mix, that's 4 quality RBs you have to work in. Three is a bit easier on the coaches.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Dang, this gets tediously old ... injuries I mean. Long ago UF academia got grants specifying researchers to create a drink to swiftly replenish lost electrolytes and so, we got Gatorade. So again let's get them working on at least prevention-discouraging ankle injuries, that labrum stuff, shoulder injuries etc. A few years ago nobody was wearing that on-the-skin anti-muscle-pull tape. Rick Barry is co-owner of a basketball shoe proven in monitored tests to reduce ankle injuries. The need for expanded knowledge awaits just like electrolyte replenishment was waiting.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:yes: More Frank designed runs
I got news for ya dude, whe Franks sees a plus one in the box he has been ordered to run the ball. That isnt going to change anytime soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.