Malik Zaire named starting QB

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
This is the best damn message board there is in the whole world when it comes to Gator sports. You can have your opinion without worry of being censored or banned as long as you aren't attacking posters personally or threatening anybody. We have all kinds here. A few pot heads, a few snowflakes, a few coaches of assorted kinds, and a few turds that just won't go away. It all adds up to a wildly diverse message board where the only thing we have in common is our love for everything Gators! It works, and we like it that way.

If you do Mac will rat you out to the media and that will be bad for, er wait a minute...

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This is the best damn message board there is in the whole world when it comes to Gator sports. You can have your opinion without worry of being censored or banned as long as you aren't attacking posters personally or threatening anybody. We have all kinds here. A few pot heads, a few snowflakes, a few coaches of assorted kinds, and a few turds that just won't go away. It all adds up to a wildly diverse message board where the only thing we have in common is our love for everything Gators! It works, and we like it that way.
Go **** yourself.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Good move. I honestly don't think we're helping Franks by playing him right now. I want to win the remaining games. I have certainly been rejuvenated as a fan by the removal of the wart known as Mac.

Yeah, it does matter. If you are a Gator it matters. I don't EVER want to lose or feel indifferent about a game. As a senior who lived through an 0-10-1 year I detest losing more than one can imagine. And when the Gators do win....the margin of victory is NEVER wide enough. Gators all the way.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, it does matter. If you are a Gator it matters. I don't EVER want to lose or feel indifferent about a game..
Proud of you man but I'm totally numb. After the last 7 years nothing surprises me. I expect us to look like crap. This year is the only year when I've actually gotten to the point of just not even being upset anymore.

I think the last time I was really pissed was when I heard Butters and Nuss got extensions. Seemed like the world was buying his bullsh$t at that point.

Last edited:

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Proud of you man but I'm totally numb. after the last 7 years nothing surprises me, but this year's the only year when I've actually gotten to the point of just not even being upset anymore.

I think the last time I was really pissed was when I heard Butters and Nuss got extensions.

I hear that. Those extensions had me reaching for a CASE of Maalox. That's on Foley as well. I was thinking at the time Sexton must have pictures of Foley with a donkey that forced that deal. I mean what the hell? What kind of AD financial common sense planning does that make? WHEN does that make sense, EVER?

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
I hope he has a great game vs. Missouri and this is not a personal attack on Zaire, but it is pitiful that our qb situation has gotten so bad that the best we have is a graduate transfer who had only marginal success at his previous college. Just another great accomplishment of our previous "co-called" coach.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
A Neil Rogers post? I know the gators suck right now but that’s a new low.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I hope he has a great game vs. Missouri and this is not a personal attack on Zaire, but it is pitiful that our qb situation has gotten so bad that the best we have is a graduate transfer who had only marginal success at his previous college. Just another great accomplishment of our previous "co-called" coach.
I will always remember Applebees fondly. He really seems like the kind of kid who'd love to have another year or two.

It's easy for me to like Zaire too. The team likes him. He is a serious student also.

Especially if we land one of the spread/option coaches, getting another year out of him could really change our future. I don't look forward to seeing LDR, Franks, Allen, or Trask (try not to laugh, I know he is gone) running the option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator