Manziel and Bridgewater

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
They will never make it... Bortles and Carr look like the next new good qb's. Even Garrappalo looks better that these 2 first rounders

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It's a little early, don't you think? You're judging this off a couple of preseason games? :crazy:

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n37551 said:
It's a little early, don't you think? You're judging this off a couple of preseason games? :crazy:

Coming from the guy who said Cam Newton would never succeed in the NFL before he was even drafted. :lol:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator said:
oxrageous;n37551 said:

Coming from the guy who said Cam Newton would never succeed in the NFL before he was even drafted. :lol:
You really are stupid sometimes.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator said:
oxrageous;n37551 said:

I won't say what you really are sometimes.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Not imo - I still think Bortles and Bridgewater will be the two that are good years from now.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Bortles looks awesome. I read of ALL NFL qbs this preseason he's been the best. So it makes sense that the Jags don't plan on playing him at all this year.

:shocked:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator said:
oxrageous;n37551 said:

Please do so I can ban you.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator said:
oxrageous;n37551 said:

:popcorn:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator said:
Bortles looks awesome. I read of ALL NFL qbs this preseason he's been the best. So it makes sense that the Jags don't plan on playing him at all this year.

:shocked:
:exactly:

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator said:
oxrageous;n37551 said:

Somebody doesn't like it when it is pointed out that he was wrong.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
While it's only preseason, it certainly looks like Bortles is the real deal......and I would like to remind some of you that I've been saying that since he was a junior in high school. He appears to have a good understanding of the offense already, has the look and poise of a veteran quarterback and has definitely performed better than any of the other QB's in the draft. His performance so far certainly has justified his selection at #3. He's hardly a "bust".

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The Jags should find games to play Bortles in. He doesn't play like it's his initial experience year. He could develop fast .

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
Neither one will hold up to nfl punishment... Have you watched them play?

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Bortles will be good, Bridgewater I'm not sure yet. Manziel will be terrible, 6/17 last night he looked worse than Tebow ever did but they were all up on his jock.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator said:
oxrageous;n37551 said:

For the record, I never, ever, not a single time, said Newton "wouldn't make it in the NFL". Ever. What I said is that he would eventually end up in prison - where he belongs. I stand by that one.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
divits said:
While it's only preseason, it certainly looks like Bortles is the real deal......and I would like to remind some of you that I've been saying that since he was a junior in high school. He appears to have a good understanding of the offense already, has the look and poise of a veteran quarterback and has definitely performed better than any of the other QB's in the draft. His performance so far certainly has justified his selection at #3. He's hardly a "bust".
He's a bust.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n37618 said:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Bortles ain't gonna be ****. Bridgewater will be a solid qb. Somebody please tell me one decent receiver Bridgewater or manziel have to throw to? Carr is going to suck he was the product of the system in college. Garrapollo lmao

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
Bortles ain't gonna be ****. Bridgewater will be a solid qb. Somebody please tell me one decent receiver Bridgewater or manziel have to throw to? Carr is going to suck he was the product of the system in college. Garrapollo lmao
So what exactly about Bortles' performance so far makes you say he isn't going to be sh!t? I'd like specifics based on what you've seen from him on the field.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.