williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Turk182;n4665 said:
This is crazy! Typical Jag's idiocy.

The contract itself isn't crazy. It's a slotted system so whomever was picked at 3 and 22 would get what they got really anyway. Now who's the better player is up for debate.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n4601 said:
I like Johnny Football. He's the most dynamic college player I've ever seen. The dude does push your tolerance level when he parades in front of the world with that "'m a bad boy party animal jerk and I don't give a **** what you think about it" face. There is perhaps a poetic justice here. With that New AWLENS/Vegas soul he's marooned in of all places, Cleveland. Talk about a city cramping your style.
lol

It really doesn't surprise me that you're a fan.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n4803 said:

Sure I'm a fan. Watching Johnny Football scramble like a deer and make impossible throws game after game was like enjoying a pyrotechnical display on the Fourth of July.

Superstar football fireworks on the field > disdain for being a complete jerk off the field

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n4844 said:
Sure I'm a fan. Watching Johnny Football scramble like a deer and make impossible throws game after game was like enjoying a pyrotechnical display on the Fourth of July.

Superstar football fireworks on the field > disdain for being a complete jerk off the field
He won't be pulling that :kiffin: in the NFL where the best D-Linemen and LBs in the world are chasing him. He won't have far superior WRs saving his @ss making hail Mary jump pass catches either.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n4844 said:

Explains your love for Bray also, well minus the fireworks on the field.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York said:
NavetG8r;n4803 said:

Well when NFL D get to him on a regular basis and he ends up a cripple it will be interesting.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n4922 said:
Explains your love for Bray also, well minus the fireworks on the field.

+1 for Wobble:hehehe:

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I don't really hate Manziel, it's more like disdain for everything he stands for.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE-;n4641 said:
rooting against him because even after getting passed over by so many teams in the first round and looking like he was going to cry the little **** still show's no sense of humility and comes out like this. **** him

NFL-Draft-Football.JPEG-03fb7.jpg
:exactly:

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You can always count on Dork to start a thread about something I hate... :gaah:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Kid is a Dick!

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorStud;n5271 said:
You can always count on Dork to start a thread about something I hate... :gaah:
Or couldn't give two :kiffin: about.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Johnny is playing in a new 4-team league called the Fan Controlled League - where the fans pick the lineups - it's 7 on 7 and on a 50 yard field. He said he's playing in the league because he's bored and needs something to do, he's not trying to "make a comeback":

'This isn’t me trying to be a comeback:' Johnny Manziel returns with new and unusual league

Johnny Manziel returns to football with new Fan Controlled Football

Johnny Manziel showed a gash on the knuckle of his right hand and explained it took place during Super Bowl 55.

“I was jumping up and down and ended up punching the ceiling in the hotel room on accident,” Manziel told USA TODAY Sports this week. “I got a little banged up from sports betting this weekend.”

The bet that led to the injury: He wagered on the coin toss at the Super Bowl coming up heads, then watched a health care worker who was serving as an honorary captain flip the coin into the air.

“I was a little nervous when she flipped it and it didn’t really rotate,” he said. “But once it said heads, that’s all that matters."

Manziel, 28, the party-boy, Heisman Trophy-winning quarterback, is betting that playing in a new spring league – Fan Controlled Football (FCF) – for a team called the Zappers is the right move for his uncertain future.

A huge departure from the NFL, this four-team spring league is 7-on-7 football, on a 50-yard field, with games limited to one hour. Fans will pick the lineups and call the plays as the games will be shown on Twitch, a video streaming service.

The league begins Saturday and Manziel – the league's marquee player – is expected to start at quarterback for the Zappers.

“A big reason I’m here is I’m a little bored,” Manziel said. “I’ve been playing golf five days a week, hanging with my boys and playing cards and running around Scottsdale having a blast with a great group of friends that I’ve acquired out there. But I don’t have much of a schedule unless I create one, and I haven’t really created one.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Johnny is playing in a new 4-team league called the Fan Controlled League - where the fans pick the lineups - it's 7 on 7 and on a 50 yard field. He said he's playing in the league because he's bored and needs something to do, he's not trying to "make a comeback":

'This isn’t me trying to be a comeback:' Johnny Manziel returns with new and unusual league

Johnny Manziel returns to football with new Fan Controlled Football

Johnny Manziel showed a gash on the knuckle of his right hand and explained it took place during Super Bowl 55.

“I was jumping up and down and ended up punching the ceiling in the hotel room on accident,” Manziel told USA TODAY Sports this week. “I got a little banged up from sports betting this weekend.”

The bet that led to the injury: He wagered on the coin toss at the Super Bowl coming up heads, then watched a health care worker who was serving as an honorary captain flip the coin into the air.

“I was a little nervous when she flipped it and it didn’t really rotate,” he said. “But once it said heads, that’s all that matters."

Manziel, 28, the party-boy, Heisman Trophy-winning quarterback, is betting that playing in a new spring league – Fan Controlled Football (FCF) – for a team called the Zappers is the right move for his uncertain future.

A huge departure from the NFL, this four-team spring league is 7-on-7 football, on a 50-yard field, with games limited to one hour. Fans will pick the lineups and call the plays as the games will be shown on Twitch, a video streaming service.

The league begins Saturday and Manziel – the league's marquee player – is expected to start at quarterback for the Zappers.

“A big reason I’m here is I’m a little bored,” Manziel said. “I’ve been playing golf five days a week, hanging with my boys and playing cards and running around Scottsdale having a blast with a great group of friends that I’ve acquired out there. But I don’t have much of a schedule unless I create one, and I haven’t really created one.

Ahhhh, the idyll rich......

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb