Manziel wore fake wig & mustache disguise to go partying in Vegas

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Did you see old Peyton bring 'em back from the abyss? Wouldn't it be an earth shaker if he comes back from multiple injuries to lead the Broncos to a Super Bowl victory. Dude, I would be in here with Junior n Lulu buck dancing all over GatorChatter.
Dude was like 3 of 7 for 35 yards. They ran the ball almost every snap of the second half and it was against a bottom 3 NFL defense that had half their starters out injured. Get real dork.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Dude, I would be in here with Junior n Lulu buck dancing all over GatorChatter.

And Ox would drop the ban hammer on you quicker than a cat could lick its' own ass.

Keep dreaming your pipe dream dumbass.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
And Ox would drop the ban hammer on you quicker than a cat could lick its' own ass.

Keep dreaming your pipe dream dumbass.

Obviously, you are ignorant of the Constitution's right to buck dance guarantee.

Even Squirrel, the Redneck Florida fan is aware of that.
Here's the buck dance I'm going to lay on you....

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
He's just channeling his inner Joe Namath.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This guy is a special kind of selfish bastard. Talk about spitting in the face of your employer. They give him multiple chances, even send him to rehab on their dime. After that, give him yet ANOTHER chance to start. Then he blows off his appointments to sneak out to Vegas, and then lies about it.

Not sure what's in his contract, but after I cut him I'd sue and try and get back every dollar I legally could for not living up to his end of it.

I heard It's a disease and he can't be held accountable.

G8RATL

Master of My Domain
Aug 14, 2015
CX9CJGnWsAAAYpQ.jpg
CX79U-fWkAIZ-SS.jpg
CX9Fy4CWAAA6ZQD.jpg
CX9Fy4IWwAAnITp.jpg

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
The thing is, EVERYBODY saw this coming. We talked about it here while Manziel was still in college. His future was laid out for him when he was coddled and catered to from the day he was born. He had disaster written all over him.

The never ending terrible decisions sports franchises make and the way they throw away money by the tens of millions without blinking an eye just goes to show you how ridiculously profitable they are. Which is all the more reason that taxpayer money should never ever be spent to build stadiums for billionaires.

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Obviously, you are ignorant of the Constitution's right to buck dance guarantee.

Even Squirrel, the Redneck Florida fan is aware of that.
Here's the buck dance I'm going to lay on you....

Unfortunately for you, Johnny still has a better chance of making it in the NFL than your vols do of ever beating the Gators again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.