Marco Wilson out with ACL tear

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
This sux for the kid. I hate seeing anyone get hurt regardless of how poor the team and/or the coaching is. Early in the year, so hopefully he will be 100% for the start of fall practice next year. Wishes for safe procedure and speedy recovery!!!

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Week 1: Gators win big, scUM loses & fsu can't score and loses at home.

Week 2: Over 30 year winning streak ends, Wilson tears acl, Lemons announces transfer immediately after the loss.

The WR he was covering was a dick about Wilson going down in front of him. Marco and him were probably talking ****.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Sad for the guy, since all athletes want to compete and play.

But yikes does this come at an extremely bad time. Shades of 13 when we were thin at many positions and lost key guys early after looking clueless in our early few games.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
As noted:

@GridironStuds: Thx for all the inquiries and concern. Unfortunately Marco has torn his ACL and will miss the remainder of the season.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@MJW_era: I appreciate all the support, in this situation I can't sit around and ask why but I can get off my behind and work to be better than ever. I will be back 2019 #GoGators

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry to hear. I hate when any of our kids gets hurt. Here's to a speedy recovery.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I knew it when I saw it happen. Your knee doesn’t buckle like that without tearing something. Happened to Keanu Neal Thursday night with no contact, as well.

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
Sorry to hear this and pray for his surgery and rehab to go well. Awful he has to miss the whole season.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Take a year off, Marco. You didn't deserve to be on the field during this shytshow anyway.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
@MJW_era: I appreciate all the support, in this situation I can't sit around and ask why but I can get off my behind and work to be better than ever. I will be back 2019 #GoGators

Like the attitude. Probably better to have it happen now, so he's got almost a full year to recover before fall camp. But still hate seeing it happen to a good kid.

The one thing we knew about the corners was that the starters were good, but if we have to go to backups, we're in trouble. Took less than 6 quarters to already be there.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I was hoping that wasn't the case, hate for it to happen. Had a feeling that was the case when we watched the replay, Mrs Dougie noticed I grabbed my knee, she ask,"That bad?" My reply was "I bet it's torn".... you know the look when your knee has made that turn.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
That sucks. Not good with this pass happy team coming here. They suck at most stuff but can pass the ball around a lot. I wonder if there is enough decent depth to keep them from picking us apart some if we don't stop it with the pass rush mostly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.