Marlins worth a billion?

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
So a Jeb Bush led group along with Jeter put in a bid to purchase the Marlins for 1.3 billion. In 2002 Loria bought it for about 160 million. I really have a hard time believing the Marlins are worth that much. Unless the price is being driven up by that unique home run sculpture.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Something is worth what is paid for it, and when there is a very limited supply sometimes idiots drive up the price. I understand that they still have to raise the money and that won't be an easy thing.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I hate Jeffrey Loria with the burning intensity of 1,000 suns, and while I'm glad he won't be the owner of the Marlins anymore, I'm equally as pissed that he'll be making over a billion dollar profit after running the franchise into the ground. F*ck that guy with T's dick.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I hate Jeffrey Loria with the burning intensity of 1,000 suns, and while I'm glad he won't be the owner of the Marlins anymore, I'm equally as pissed that he'll be making over a billion dollar profit after running the franchise into the ground. F*ck that guy with T's dick.
Even T wouldn't stoop to that level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator