Massey working hard to get ready for Michigan

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Can he play DT? I hear we don't have any of those.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Having Massey back won't hurt a bit.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Hopefully he'll be what I read about during fall practice and that was a game breaker. On a side note what about deafernee mcgriffe or whatever his name was, can he still end up here or is it too late?

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
Here we go again getting pumped about a "gamebreaker" in Massey that has played all of one play of Div.1 football. Similar to Mark Thompson, the "big time back" who waited an entire season before learning how to hold onto the ball and break a few tackles. I'm not from Missouri but I'll take the show-me approach on the post-injury Massey.

Last edited:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Mark Thompson I think.............but I get your point. I hope the Massey kid is a game changer

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
Mark Thompson I think.............but I get your point. I hope the Massey kid is a game changer

Thanks Coach. Corrected. Need more caffeine coursing through my arteries.

Last edited:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Here we go again getting pumped about a "gamebreaker" in Massey that has played all of one play of Div.1 football. Similar to Mark Thompson, the "big time back" who waited an entire season before learning how to hold onto the ball and break a few tackles. I'm not from Missouri but I'll take the show-me approach on the post-injury Massey.

I hear ya on the "gamebreaker" business. I hope we at least go 50% on the two JUCO's between he and Thompson. He's apparently very fast, so hopefully he can be a change-up and able to return KO's. I'm not mailing it in on him just yet. He's going to need a QB to get him the ball though, otherwise he'll just be another in a long list of skill players who have done nothing at UF the past 7 seasons. I'm tired of seeing a kid have a good/great game only to disappear for 5 weeks because our OC can't figure out how to get him the ball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.