Matt Corral Raves about Bama

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He'll be visiting UCLA as soon as Butters gets hired out there.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I guess it would be better if he said it sucks there, but that wasn't gonna happen.

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
If he were such a strong commit (as he has been portraying), his visit itself was not a good sign.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Of course he came away raving about Bama. Everybody does. Fortunately for us, Bama has a scholarship limit that even they have to "mostly" comply with.

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Of course he came away raving about Bama. Everybody does. Fortunately for us, Bama has a scholarship limit that even they have to "mostly" comply with.
You don't think they can/will make room for him?

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
He was part of last night's twitter crap. He's all gator imo, unless we wet the bed and we hire anyone not named Kelly or Frost

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

I swear nobody ever tells me anything............When did Bama start playing by the rules?...........Why wasn't I told?...................Do they play by all the rules now or just a few until they get used to it?.................Will some of our other rivals start doing this too?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I swear nobody ever tells me anything............When did Bama start playing by the rules?...........Why wasn't I told?...................Do they play by all the rules now or just a few until they get used to it?.................Will some of our other rivals start doing this too?

Apparently putting quotes around "mostly" flew right by you too...

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Last I looked he’s still a gator commit. He doesn’t know how the coaching hires going to be.

What if we shyt the bed and hire Mullen. Why the hell would he come here for that? If this was my kid I would tell him to take all the visits.

I respect that the kid is doing his due diligence.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Sad thing is... he is the "crown jewel" of this class.. And he's bama's "backup plan"... in case they can't flip that OSU committ.

Corral is the same kid that came out after Mac's firing and declared this class was gonna stick together NO MATTER WHAT! A few weeks later and he's taking trips to bama. :banghead:

I hope he decides to stick around and hold this class together... it is shaping up to be very special... Especially "IF" we can land some more beef in the middle of our soft and underweight defense. I really hope he decides being our "crown jewel" and having the opportunity to help lead us back to glory, is better than being saban's backup plan QB...

PhD Gator

UF Ph.D. 2011
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Posted this in the Chip thread but thought it made sense here too. Matt posted this late last night. Would have been after bama trip. To me this shows he is still all Florida as long as Kelly is announced. If not, then I get nervous.

"JUST DO IT ALREADY... "

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The biggest thing to consider for a kid like this is that UF is a dumpster fire at the QB position while the gumps have an All American right now who is a sophomore. And Hurts isn't the kind of QB that goes pro, especially not early.

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Posted this in the Chip thread but thought it made sense here too. Matt posted this late last night. Would have been after bama trip. To me this shows he is still all Florida as long as Kelly is announced. If not, then I get nervous.

"JUST DO IT ALREADY... "

He's probably OK with Frost too. Other than that, Bama is a good back up plan for him. Early signing period might screw us up royally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator