Matt Corral Raves about Bama

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So I just read the link in the OP. Where in that entire article does this sound like he’s raving about Bama?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
So I just read the link in the OP. Where in that entire article does this sound like he’s raving about Bama?

Agree. He had positive things to say, but “rave” is a stretch... unless the tone of his voice indicated a ton of excitement. Short article, so he didn’t have much to say about them.

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
:whew: I guess I panicked prematurely. He just wanted to experience a redneck countryside in Alabama.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Bamas current backup is better than their starter. Think about that...

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wonder how warm and fuzzy the Saban "you can come here and compete" endorsement came across.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Think about it. The main players-teammates he could meet would be well developed athletes Bama-style and here he'd meet Mac-style non-developed players. Worry that that lowers UF.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I can't blame him for taking a visit and I'm sure Bama with their facilities is very impressive. Lets get Chip in and let him call and talk to Matt. I'm not worried yet... the kid is doing his due diligence.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

Look, Ox needs eyeballs. More eyeballs means more ad dollars. So the headlines are sometimes a little embellished. Just roll with it, J.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.