Matt Lauer fired......Sexual stuff.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by diehardg8r, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Scott512

Scott512 Senior Member

Oxbucks:
    $89
    Ratings:
    +792 / -18
    Guilty bý allegation. I wish there was a way we could find out for sure that he sexually harassed women and sexually assaulted women. He probably did being drunk with power. But we dont know for sure.

Garrison Keillor another liberal media star for decades was recently fired for inappropriate behavior.

2. Gator Fever

Gator Fever Senior Member

Oxbucks:
    $277
    Ratings:
    +4,251 / -66
  3. AugustaGator

AugustaGator Junior Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $306
    Ratings:
    +3,110 / -52
    Today show? Good Morning America? Who watches this ****?

4. Okeechobee Joe

Okeechobee Joe Lost Ball in High Grass
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $355
    Ratings:
    +4,761 / -12
    NBC paid this joker $25 million a year to run around showing women his penis and handing out sex toys.

5. pilot-in-fla

pilot-in-fla Deplorable
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $202
    Ratings:
    +3,980 / -70
    And she only waited 3 years to report it.

6. pilot-in-fla

pilot-in-fla Deplorable
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $202
    Ratings:
    +3,980 / -70
    They'll all come out now with long knives. They didn't even give him a soft landing at MSNBC. Wow!

Maybe he'll end up like "bathtub boy" Keith Olbermann and make liberal videos from his basement.

7. Gator Fever

Oxbucks:
    $277
    Ratings:
    +4,251 / -66
    He just retired from that also. Claims for good but I doubt it. I wonder if he thinks something is coming out about him at a past stop possibly.

8. Traumagirl

Traumagirl Taken

Oxbucks:
    $58
    Ratings:
    +219 / -10
    They investigated for only 36 hours and fired him, ostensibly to get in front of the story. To act that quickly there was something to it.

9. Traumagirl

Traumagirl Taken

Oxbucks:
    $58
    Ratings:
    +219 / -10
    I am so sick of how long they are waiting to report it having anything to do with anything when the guy admits it. They are still wrong as the victims even when the guys say yeah it happened. Will victim blaming rather than offender blaming ever stop? I guess maybe when the world is half run by women in positions of power from directors, studio execs, COE's to politicians Da's and cops. Until then, not likely.

#29 Traumagirl, Nov 29, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
  10. diehardg8r

diehardg8r Junior Member

Oxbucks:
    $264
    Ratings:
    +2,139 / -35
    Yeah, because you guys are perfect and can fix all the woes of the world. Good luck, you'll need it.

11. Traumagirl

Traumagirl Taken

Oxbucks:
    $58
    Ratings:
    +219 / -10
    Not perfect. But with equal representation in all fields our strengths and shortcomings can have equal scrutiny and weight. Having men rule the world has resulted in power grabbing wars, the oppression of women, power grabbing dictators. Women tend to want peace more than to conquer and expand power, and you seldom hear (I did not say never) of them abusing children or men sexually. I think their demeanor and ideas can do nothing but help society when both sexes are equally represented.

12. Frozen Gator

Frozen Gator Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $190
    Ratings:
    +779 / -7
    Yes, in fact I believe the history of Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher should be required reading to all children in school.

13. Gator Fever

Oxbucks:
    $277
    Ratings:
    +4,251 / -66
    So you want females like your mother controlling things because that would be much better than the men there now?

14. diehardg8r

diehardg8r Junior Member

Oxbucks:
    $264
    Ratings:
    +2,139 / -35
    If you're going to make sweeping generalizations you might want some research to back it up. Yeah they don't drown their kids in the bath tub or drive them into the lake and blame the black guy. They cut off their husbands penis and claim he was abusing her or defend her husband against multiple women who accuse him of rape and sexual assault. They don't hitchhike up and down 441 whoring themselves only to commit murder. I've seen women in power. They on occasion have given the go ahead to burn out women and children or leave US ambassadors in foreign countries to fend for themselves and then lie about it latter. I can certainly see how one would find Elizabeth Warren a very sensible, peace loving women as long as you don't take a different position than hers on anything. And Sarah Palin, she'd already have nukes landing in N. Korea by now.

What I usually find is that when women act violently there is always some excuse, or disclaimer to dismiss their actions. Seldom do we hear excuses for men and rightfully so. What I also have noticed is that the equality they so seem to think they are missing out on isn't exactly happening in the court rooms for child custody, alimony, and men losing their azzes in divorce, even when it's the woman doing the cheating.
    Your position about women is merely to suggest that they aren't human.

15. pilot-in-fla

pilot-in-fla Deplorable
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $202
    Ratings:
    +3,980 / -70
    The woman who has come closest to power in this country is Hillary Clinton and she is far worse than almost any man who ever competed for that office. Or how about Nancy Pelosi? -- again worse than most of the men who ever served in that position.

16. Frozen Gator

Frozen Gator Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $190
    Ratings:
    +779 / -7
    Positions of power will never be 50-50, it's not in a woman's genetic makeup. Women are nest builders and too conservative, they are reluctant to take risks. Trauma you illustrate it very well by your arguments about this despicable sexual abuse. Women have to wait before reporting abuse, there is too much male power, they may not get promoted or even lose their job. Let's have focus group and talk all out, sing kubaya and everything will be better. Also you have to take too much time off doing the most important job, having children and nurturing them (although that's questionable these days). That's just the way it is and was intended.

17. g8r.tom

g8r.tom Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $65
    Ratings:
    +70 / -0
    Power corrupts. No matter what sex has it.

18. g8tr72

g8tr72 Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
    $429
    Ratings:
    +3,263 / -12

Maybe you meant to post this in another thread, but you are sick of waiting on what exactly concerning these Lauer allegations?

19. g8tr72

g8tr72 Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
    $429
    Ratings:
    +3,263 / -12
    Ridiculous.

The single most corrupt politician in recent American history, who has a reputation as being one of the rudest, nastiest people ever to hold public office, just happens to be a woman.

20. Traumagirl

Traumagirl Taken

Oxbucks:
    $58
    Ratings:
    +219 / -10
    There are bad women and bad men. There are good women and good men. I would not say because there are bad men we should never elect a man. I do think if women were EQUALLY represented we would have a better more balanced world where more than the male view was considered. I also think women are statistically less likely to be perpetrators of sexual harassment, child abuse, domestic violence, murder, rape, power hungry war mongers....SO yes I think the world would be a better place with their views to balance men's out. Both are needed. I think we are equal but different and our different views and ways of thinking balance each other.