Matt Lauer fired......Sexual stuff.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by diehardg8r, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Traumagirl

Traumagirl Taken

Oxbucks:
    $58
    Ratings:
    +219 / -10
    That even when men admit bad behaviors the women instead of getting understanding and compassion are brow beaten for waiting, not reporting, or in various ways how they handled dealing with their abuse.

2. Traumagirl

Traumagirl Taken

Oxbucks:
    $58
    Ratings:
    +219 / -10
    Oh I think Bill was as bad as Hillary. And I don't think Hillary represents the entire female race and more than Hitler represents the entire male race. Stalin, Hitler, Bin Laden, Idi Amin, Pol Pot, Mengele, a host of murdering Nazi men, male serial killer (yes there was one woman but statistically men), Male mass shooters, we would be here all day. Women don't hold a candle to men for mass atrocities, cruelty, murder and violence.

3. Frozen Gator

Frozen Gator Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $190
    Ratings:
    +779 / -7
    You just proved my point. When you are in power you will have highs but you will also have the lowest of lows and there won't be any UNDERSTANDING AND COMPASSION. you will have to weather and fight that storm to succeed.

4. Traumagirl

Traumagirl Taken

Oxbucks:
    $58
    Ratings:
    +219 / -10
    Huh?

5. Frozen Gator

Frozen Gator Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $190
    Ratings:
    +779 / -7
    I'm sure you don't get it.

6. pilot-in-fla

pilot-in-fla Deplorable
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $202
    Ratings:
    +3,980 / -70
    While one can argue that Bill and Hillary represent the Bonnie and Clyde of the political world and it is to difficult to determine which of them is responsible for each particular crime committed, I think we have enough information to suggest that Hillary is far worse than Bill.

It has been said that the cause of Bill's sexual assaults and rapes is a sexual addiction. But Hillary has been equally responsible for his behavior and also destroyed the reputation of a child rapes by one of her law clients for the sheer joy of it.

As president, Bill Clinton engaged in the equivalent of petty crimes -- renting out the Lincoln Bedroom, selling pardons, etc. But in the State Department, Hillary stepped up the take from criminal activity to the hundreds of millions of dollars per year.

Bill Clinton is an evil man but Hillary's level of evil puts her in the same league as Satan himself.

7. g8tr72

g8tr72 Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
    $429
    Ratings:
    +3,263 / -12
  8. Traumagirl

Traumagirl Taken

Oxbucks:
    $58
    Ratings:
    +219 / -10

So it’s not the abuser who gets off on some claim of sexual addiction, it’s the victim, the scorned with who wants to believe her husband. Clearly at some point she knew and never apologized to these women. and that rates as repeat victimization in my book, not worse than Bill but no better either. Just because he was a charismatic politician does not make him any less of an opportunist lying pig. They are both sick

9. pilot-in-fla

pilot-in-fla Deplorable
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $202
    Ratings:
    +3,980 / -70
    I think Hillary had a good knowledge of how Bill would behave before she even married him. She saw him as a conduit to the wealth and power that she really craved and his indiscretions mattered little to her.

It was always Hillary who led the charge in attacking the victims of Bill's assaults and rapes, even to the point of embarrassing other Clinton minions with her aggressive attacks on the reputation of the victims.

For those who believe that Anita Hill opened to door to allegations of sexual harassment or abuse, in her case unsubstantiated and rebutted by many other women, Hillary is the person who slammed that door shut until the recent Harvey Weinstein case which incorporated allegations that, given his closeness to Hillary, would likely not have come to light had Hillary won the 2016 election.

The recent story (covered only by the British Press) about women who had worked abard Ron Burkle's Air F**k One and been assaulted by Bill Clinton when he was a passenger brought out the worst in Hillary. Evidently she wanted to use her team of lawyers and goons to attack the women's reputations before they could even tell their stories but she was warned off that the climate that allowed her to aggressively attack the victims had changed.

Hillary's place in history, even beyond her over-the-top criminality, will include that fact she delayed the ability of women to hold men accountable for sexual indiscretions for over two decades.

10. bradgator2

bradgator2 1/29/17 half marathon - 1 hour, 34 min, 2 secs
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $429
    Ratings:
    +6,507 / -42
    I'll just leave this here. Only watch if you like dirty standup comedy.

11. Detroitgator

Detroitgator General Factotum
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $170
    Ratings:
    +6,719 / -9
    “Even hockey gives two minutes for instigating...”

12. stephenPE

stephenPE Senior Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $208
    Ratings:
    +4,273 / -190
    :lmao: what kind of man is Donald TRump, PIF? Don't hold back............

13. Theologator

Theologator Enchanter

Oxbucks:
    $313
    Ratings:
    +1,127 / -12
    Stephanopoulos would make it a trifecta of network morning show hosts.

14. diehardg8r

diehardg8r Junior Member

Oxbucks:
    $264
    Ratings:
    +2,139 / -35
    "The champaign of Victory" :bwahaha:

15. Traumagirl

Traumagirl Taken

Oxbucks:
    $58
    Ratings:
    +219 / -10
    And if you are going to take anecdotal evidence and ascribe it to the majority of the female population you should too! There are bad men and there are bad women. There are more men who are criminals than women, more men who commit DV, Murder, child abuse, wipe out hordes of citizens in pursuit of power, but yes lets blame all the world's Ills on Susan Smith. The fact that you even remember her is testament to how rare it is in comparison to the hoards of men that murder their families. But keep drinking the kool-aid.

16. diehardg8r

diehardg8r Junior Member

Oxbucks:
    $264
    Ratings:
    +2,139 / -35
    I hope you aren't hitchhiking up and down 441. You man hate runs deep. I never said the majority of the female population..you did. I simply used examples that aren't anecdotal for any evidence since nether of us are really presenting any.

17. Traumagirl

Traumagirl Taken

Oxbucks:
    $58
    Ratings:
    +219 / -10
    Actually I love men, especially 78. And others. I just think as a whole women would balance out male power well.

18. Zambo

Zambo Poo Flinger
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $466
    Ratings:
    +7,531 / -29
  19. Traumagirl

Traumagirl Taken

Oxbucks:
    $58
    Ratings: