McArthur Burnett to transfer

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We didn't want him anyways!! Wait who are you again??

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
I'm not criticizing any posters when I say this: the young man is a gator brother, I'm sure he gave his best, we need to wish him well.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Any Player who went to practice, worked hard, and kept out of trouble gets nothing but well-wishes from me.

Gerald Willis, Cam Newton, Torrey Davis (except 2 tackles agains the Sooners) Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

Best of luck McArthur. Unfortunately he was undersized, but he was probably an over-achiever to even get a UF scolly.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This has me wondering where McArthur's next park may be.

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I love that guys who live on this site and post a ton are trying to pretend they don't know a backup player, like that's a badge of honor or somehow makes them cool.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
It's amazing that under Butters we offered a 137# DB who never had a chance to play D1 CFB yet ran off a Heisman quality undefeated proven QB.....

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I love that guys who live on this site and post a ton are trying to pretend they don't know a backup player, like that's a badge of honor or somehow makes them cool.
I didn’t recognize the name. Then again, I’m not nearly as engaged with the program as I used to be. The past decade has made my interest wane quite a bit.

Acecustis

Sep 25, 2017
That's weird. On the premium boards Spivey said he was really good way back when he committed

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
If I'm not mistaken, I may have seen him in a video shortly after the game vs Tennessee flicking off the Vols fans while Vosean Joseph danced in front of the fans.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You guys should know who this is. Law, myself, and others were incensed with all the low tier DB’s that were brought on. Especially when we needed linebackers, DE’s, QBs, OL, etc.

Mullen doing work. There’s around 10 more kids that need to find their way out of the program.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.