McElwain Eulogy/Presser

southerngrilling

Dec 5, 2015
butters is a dumb f*uck. he better quit worrying about hurricane and start worrying about how to win football games

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
He seems sad and pathetic in this press conference.- like he has been given an ultimatum and knows his coaching career will soon end. Don't pity him. He will soon be making a lot of money as a television commentator.
Who the hell would hire someone with a commentary repertoire as "and yet", "perty cool" and the panty wetter "we'll get it fixed"

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Oversold. He does the woe is me and the state stuff for 20-25 minutes, some UT players and coaches see it and have genuine empathy, then boom, we unload on them.

Or, he knows we are going to get smashed.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I just don’t see how he inspires a locker room to play their asses off. Are the players supposed to respond well to moping?

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This is what you sound like before the bang your sister crowd comes to town... good grief.

Doopree

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
"Can you call down three of your friends?"....-Animal House

https://goo.gl/images/gQL4wx

8VyFYo

Last edited:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I remember SOS the day after 9/11 being somber but saying something to the effect that we aren't Gators, Seminoles, Vols, and Bulldogs, but being Americans. Far from the eulogy offered today by Mac.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
30 seconds into that I wanted to slit my wrists so I had to stop watching.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Glad you stopped watching. You're too good a poster to lose you. But I don't want you to miss out on the substance either. So allow me to provide cliffs.

"But-uhhh...battery power...uhhh...opportunity...but-uhhh...storm...and yet...good plan...uhhh...'you heard the Governor'...but-uhhh...leg...uhhh...3rd-n-7...but-uhhh...up in the box...uhhh...no...but-uhhh...asparagus pee...uhh...heck of a job...but-uhhh...excited...uhhh...why you come to UF."

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You seem rather suicidal lately.

Do it your one of my favorite primates.

Last edited:

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Seriously, has he already been fired? I'm 8 minutes in and he's either been fired or Clarabelle died.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Just getting more and more pissed watching this dunderhead stumble thru lines he hasn't rehearsed. This guy doesn't deserve to beat anybody and may not this year. Of all of Fooley's Follies, Mac takes the cake.

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
I'm not sure that was him feeling defeated. Goober doesn't think he's doing a bad job and probably believes we win the East again.

I tend to agree with Instigator that the PR folks put a lid on his customary humorless wise-cracks and told him to act somber. He doesn't have the skills to pull that off while being uplifting and motivational at the same time.

And yet, his preview of excuses for a probable loss were just pathetic.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
"I don't know if it can ever be normal again?"

Good gawd, it was a storm! It wasn't a nuclear explosion! What the F is wrong with this moron?

amber1

Sep 1, 2017
Sounds like he's pissed that the SEC's decision was to play the game, no matter where it was going to be played, or he is totally distraught

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.