McElwain Grier's Presser

Mgnihilo

Founding Member
South Carolina Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n295986 said:
Mac also said that obviously there is a leak and he is OK with that, but leak the right things. The kid and his family should have known first and this is about them before anybody else. Said he didn't find out until Sunday.

That's all folks.

One observation is how amazing McElwain is with the media. No matter what the question is he owns and takes control of the message. WE are lucky to have him.

I just watched the presser. Very impressed with Coach. Stood beside Grier. Didn't dodge any questions, other than saying he didn't know how to pronounce the drug. I agree. We are lucky and are going to be very happy with our coach!!!

Hotrod

Founding Member
R.I.P.
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
:cry2:Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

Attachments

• conv_4473.jpg
    conv_4473.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 17

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
D1 athlete + National cams are on + Dad's a Coach + supplement to better or repair yourself + NCAA testing fliers posted = you tell no one/no body knows... come on Will? it's more than curious, suspect.

Jun 2, 2015
ATXGator;n295986 said:
Mac also said that obviously there is a leak and he is OK with that, but leak the right things. The kid and his family should have known first and this is about them before anybody else. Said he didn't find out until Sunday.

That's all folks.

One observation is how amazing McElwain is with the media. No matter what the question is he owns and takes control of the message. WE are lucky to have him.

I have respect for Coach Mac in that he seems to address problems head on and doesn't dance around the subject. Also like the fact that he had Grier talk in the presser & assume accountability, but he also showed empathy for Grier. Unfortunately, Grier is probably going to pay a huge price for failing to follow the rules. I am sure that the UF staff did their duty in informing the players to never take anything without checking with them for banned substance. I just hate to see young people screw up with resultant dire consequences. Regardless, you have a stellar defense and Harris is a good QB - you will be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.