McElwain's press conference (4/3)

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Weird. Can't think of the last time I heard of a HS coach who thought his kid was the best.

It is hard for me to take his high school coach seriously since his offense was nothing more than Franks running around making plays like it was sandlot football.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015

Someone has to make that their avatar.
Shouldn't it say "Back to Back" or "2015 & 2016" on it?

thumb.aspx

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
It is hard for me to take his high school coach seriously since his offense was nothing more than Franks running around making plays like it was sandlot football.

Kinda like Johnny football?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Mac actually said that for the upcoming O & B game Franks wants to get out there and redo whatever he did a year ago. ??? Lord no!

Last edited:

ExecutiveGator

Paragraphs are great tools. Use them.
Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2014
Look at it this way - at least Mac knows who we're playing opening weekend. Maybe he's serious about whipping every opponent's ass this year.

Purty kewl eh?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Look at it this way - at least Mac knows who we're playing opening weekend. Maybe he's serious about whipping every opponent's ass this year.

Purty kewl eh?
I'm sure everyone is laughing.... errrr.... shaking in their boots.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Purty kewl eh?
Did you see the size of that jumbotron? Man that thing was kewl. We had a 50 inch one just like it back in Montana.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Yep that scares me some as there wasn't much on tape showing he was good at sitting there and reading a defense. He seemed to just do as you said or just stared down guys he was intent on throwing to.

ExecutiveGator

Paragraphs are great tools. Use them.
Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2014
I'm sure everyone is laughing.... errrr.... shaking in their boots.
And yet, the difference between laughing and shaking is a decision. That's what we're here to do man, teach these kids about making decisions. Football? Oh, that's just what we do on the side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.