Meet Caitlyn Jenner

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I guess Bruce doesn't have to worry with jock itch anymore......

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
MJMGator;n230097 said:
You know...I used to like you, but it's become apparent that YOU are the close-minded one on here. You can't stand it that others don't share your "enlightenment", so you resort to name-calling...like a little kid. God help Queenie.

In case you haven't figured it out yet.........Squacth was a queenie. Why else would he be so defensive about this whole sex change nonsense. Yup, he/she was probably a big ol butchdike type that went ahead with the procedure years ago.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I'm not going to even try to be politically correct here so....Did it ever occur to anyone that if a person wants to do this they are just ****ed up in the head. There is such a thing as being mentally ill and that is all this is. Please stop trying to make it anything but this.Let them get help at their own expense or lock them up....

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;231207 said:
I'm not going to even try to be politically correct here so....Did it ever occur to anyone that if a person wants to do this they are just ****ed up in the head. There is such a thing as being mentally ill and that is all this is. Please stop trying to make it anything but this.Let them get help at their own expense or lock them up....

What are they doing that is criminal to deserve being locked up? And they do get the surgery at their expense. :confused:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;230557 said:
Don't do that, J. Be courageous, put your heels on and show your pride! :lol:

I don't think they would have them in size 13. Or maybe they would? Hmmmmm

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Lizard Guy isn't hurting anyone, neither is Caitlyn Jenner. If they feel more comfortable in their own skin, more power to them. We should all be so lucky. Bottom line is, both of them are saying f*ck the haters, I'm going to live my life how I want to live it. If they aren't harming anyone, then rock it out.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
GatorJ;n231227 said:
What are they doing that is criminal to deserve being locked up? And they do get the surgery at their expense. :confused:

It's not legal to take steroids to alter ones body, right? So if I took steroids I could be locked up.....Say I'm depressed because I always wanted to be an All American college football player. Depression is a mental illness that could be covered by health insurance, right? See where I'm going with this?
There are other issues too involving identity altering or theft, not to mention making it mainstream for young impressionable people could lead them to make a horrible decision. In other words the bad far outweighs any good that could come from promoting this....
As far as it being an act of courage, BS.....It's a huge act of cowardice IMO. People need to confront their problems, not be told to change who they are to run away from it.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n231412 said:
Lizard Guy isn't hurting anyone, neither is Caitlyn Jenner. If they feel more comfortable in their own skin, more power to them. We should all be so lucky. Bottom line is, both of them are saying f*ck the haters, I'm going to live my life how I want to live it. If they aren't harming anyone, then rock it out.

I agree they aren't hurting anyone (other than their families' humiliation), but they shouldn't be celebrated as heroes for disfiguring themselves. That is the problem in all of this, in my opinion.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n231201 said:
In case you haven't figured it out yet.........Squacth was a queenie. Why else would he be so defensive about this whole sex change nonsense. Yup, he/she was probably a big ol butchdike type that went ahead with the procedure years ago.

Be careful, she'll call you baaaaad names

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n231423 said:
It's not legal to take steroids to alter ones body, right? So if I took steroids I could be locked up.....Say I'm depressed because I always wanted to be an All American college football player. Depression is a mental illness that could be covered by health insurance, right? See where I'm going with this?
There are other issues too involving identity altering or theft, not to mention making it mainstream for young impressionable people could lead them to make a horrible decision. In other words the bad far outweighs any good that could come from promoting this....
As far as it being an act of courage, BS.....It's a huge act of cowardice IMO. People need to confront their problems, not be told to change who they are to run away from it.

Anabolic steroids are not illegal. They are controlled substances which mean you only need a prescription.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
G 2;n231479 said:
Anabolic steroids are not illegal. They are controlled substances which mean you only need a prescription.

That's my point....people have been locked up for altering their body with drugs which in my book is far less a crime than wanting a sex change. Some how we've come to the point where we hate and are critical of ball players, cyclist and such for wanting better performance by altering their bodies.....yet some looney decides he/she would rather smoke baloney than taste tuna and we start handing out awards for it.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n231524 said:
That's my point....people have been locked up for altering their body with drugs which in my book is far less a crime than wanting a sex change. Some how we've come to the point where we hate and are critical of ball players, cyclist and such for wanting better performance by altering their bodies.....yet some looney decides he/she would rather smoke baloney than taste tuna and we start handing out awards for it.

:lol:

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;231524 said:
Why are you so bothered by it? Me thinks you doth protest too much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR;n231542 said:
Why are you so bothered by it? Me thinks you doth protest too much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Homo?
harsh....

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
GMDGATOR;n231542 said:
Why are you so bothered by it?
Do you have kids? Try explaining to a 7 year old what the hell this thing is!!! Is it a homo??? Is it a HeShe or perhaps a SheHe. Daddy why does it want to become a woman? "I'm not sure son, uh, lets change the channel, ok?" Sure dad,....hey dad, there it is again, this time on ESPN. Dad? "Yes, son?" Do a lot of men want to become women? "Not any that are right in the head, son." Well dad, it is also on the cover of moms magazine too, so it must be some big deal. "No son, it's just a fruitcake that is messed up in the head, now please just forget about it, ok? " Alright dad.......Hey dad, "Yes son?" Does it still have a weiner when it becomes a woman?..........

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;231423 said:
It's not legal to take steroids to alter ones body, right? So if I took steroids I could be locked up.

People need to confront their problems, not be told to change who they are to run away from it.

You won't be locked up if you have a prescription. And I don't think that cutting your parts out is running away from anything. In fact I would say that you're meeting your problems head on.

Concrete Helmet;231524 said:
Far less a crime than wanting a sex change. Some how we've come to the point where we hate and are critical of ball players, cyclist and such for wanting better performance by altering their bodies.

Again, how is wanting a sex change a crime? And as far as performance enhancing drugs in sports it's not a crime because they're putting it in their body it's a crime because you're manipulating the outcome of a sport and in some cases some of the drugs are scheduled/controlled. What they are doing is having a direct influence on the competitive outcome.

Concrete Helmet;231559 said:
Do you have kids? Try explaining to a 7 year old what the hell this thing is!!! Is it a homo??? Is it a HeShe or perhaps a SheHe. Daddy why does it want to become a woman? "I'm not sure son, uh, lets change the channel, ok?" Sure dad,....hey dad, there it is again, this time on ESPN. Dad? "Yes, son?" Do a lot of men want to become women? "Not any that are right in the head, son." Well dad, it is also on the cover of moms magazine too, so it must be some big deal. "No son, it's just a fruitcake that is messed up in the head, now please just forget about it, ok? " Alright dad.......Hey dad, "Yes son?" Does it still have a weiner when it becomes a woman?..........

This is just silly. My kids are eight and 10 and I explained it to them in about 30 seconds. They don't even care.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;231559 said:
So you just want to shield your kids from everything that isn't "normal" in this world? Good luck with that, sport.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Didnt read all the rest but I see brick head has problem, What do you tell your 7 year old? Nothing. They could care less about this stuff. When they ask you a question you tell the truth. Are you gonna explain to your kids there are "homos" as you call them and their agenda is to convert you? What if one of yours grows up to be a "homo"? Disown them? Good friend of my wife killed himself because his parents despised what he was and so despised him. Dont worry about Bruce. He will be who he is. MOFO was the greatest athlete in the world at one time.
The guy said all of his life he felt like a woman. Dressed in those clothes for most of his life. I think he hashed it out.
How hard is it not to think people come out wired weirdly. You do know that sometimes people are born with both sexual characteristics. That is just plumbing stuff. I have taught many kids that were not perfectly one or the other and fooled people all the time. Get over it. He wont affect your children in anyway. But you may need some counseling.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n231207 said:

Lock them up? What? You're acting like they are Muslim or something.

Maybe they should just commit suicide instead.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
As mjm said, the issue is the celebration and awards for this. It's sad. Whatever happened to when a hero was a person that sacrificed themselves to help someone else, without giving thought to what recognition it would bring them. Caitlyn is the opposite. Just a rich narcissist

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.