Meet Caitlyn Jenner

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I just think our society is totally f*cked up by celebrating gays, trannies and the like as heroes. Acceptance and hero worship are two totally different things and I think we've gone way too far with this crap. How long until pedophiles are labeled as misunderstood and celebrated for coming out? After all, they supposedly can't help who they are either, right? :pumper:

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I guess we should have seen this coming
giphy.gif

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
There's nothing brave about it. This guy knew he was gonna be heralded as a hero. This is a publicity stunt.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n229654 said:
I just think our society is totally f*cked up by celebrating gays, trannies and the like as heroes. Acceptance and hero worship are two totally different things and I think we've gone way too far with this crap. How long until pedophiles are labeled as misunderstood and celebrated for coming out? After all, they supposedly can't help who they are either, right? :pumper:

Yeah because homosexuality and pedophilia are totally the same thing. :rolleyes:

I'll certainly start a thread to celebrate all you dipsh*ts because it's clearly obvious you can't help it. Either that or your parents were dipsh*ts before you and you couldn't break free of their dipsh*tisms.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n229703 said:
Yeah because homosexuality and pedophilia are totally the same thing. :rolleyes:

I'll certainly start a thread to celebrate all you dipsh*ts because it's clearly obvious you can't help it. Either that or your parents were dipsh*ts before you and you couldn't break free of their dipsh*tisms.
Yeah, everyone here is wrong and your right lol. I guess we're all crazy but you.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Queenie, I think you'd better prepare yourself to come home one day to find a big, hairy dude wearing your cocktail dress.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n229730 said:
Genius. It's a wonder you're so well informed on social issues.

And to counter that piece of jackassery posted earlier, here's a much better article that makes actual sense.

http://grantland.com/hollywood-prospectus/caitlyn-jenner-vanity-fair-cover-announcement/

"Adding an admired athlete and instantly recognizable public figure to those conversations is a benefit, because it helps combat negative stereotypes about who trans people are, what we do, and what we are like."

Imagine a tranny writing a positive article about this. Whodda thunk?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n229736 said:
"Adding an admired athlete and instantly recognizable public figure to those conversations is a benefit, because it helps combat negative stereotypes about who trans people are, what we do, and what we are like."

Imagine a tranny writing a positive article about this. Whodda thunk?

Imagine a site full of bigoted white trash simpletons being disgusted by this. Whodda thunk?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n229742 said:
Imagine a site full of bigoted white trash simpletons being disgusted by this. Whodda thunk?

You really are the best and brightest of the GCMB. I mean, you never can disagree with anyone without name-calling, but I've noticed that you love trying to be the "one guy" that gets it on social issues...especially involving gays and trannies. Kudos hairy one. We'll throw a party when you come out, ok?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n229743 said:
You really are the best and brightest of the GCMB. I mean, you never can disagree with anyone without name-calling, but I've noticed that you love trying to be the "one guy" that gets it on social issues...especially involving gays and trannies. Kudos hairy one. We'll throw a party when you come out, ok?

Yeah, because there's no reason they shouldn't get the same rights and privileges as everyone else. They're people just like you and me.

Once again, I'm dealing with some real Deliverance type intelligence in this thread. I should just leave it alone, after all I am dealing with people who believe in a bearded man who will give you nice things if you behave well. I thought we were taught when we were kids that sh*t like that was fake. :lol:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
And I love how the comebacks have resorted to, "Oh yeah, you support LGBT, well then you must be a fag!!!!1"

Considering I have zero problem with homosexuality or transgenderism, I'd be more offended if you called me a homo hating redneck. That's a hell of a lot worse.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n229749 said:
Yeah, because there's no reason they shouldn't get the same rights and privileges as everyone else. They're people just like you and me.

Once again, I'm dealing with some real Deliverance type intelligence in this thread. I should just leave it alone, after all I am dealing with people who believe in a bearded man who will give you nice things if you behave well. I thought we were taught when we were kids that sh*t like that was fake. :lol:

Sorry, but they aren't just like me. They are, in fact, drastically different...which is fine, but I simply find it ridiculous that our national media chooses to celebrate abnormal behavior/lifestyles like these folks are doing something great for mankind. That's what you fail to understand. I, for one, have zero religious beliefs behind this...just personal opinion.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n229758 said:
Sorry, but they aren't just like me. They are, in fact, drastically different...which is fine, but I simply find it ridiculous that our national media chooses to celebrate abnormal behavior/lifestyles like these folks are doing something great for mankind. That's what you fail to understand. I, for one, have zero religious beliefs behind this...just personal opinion.

Like I said earlier in the thread, it's an inspiring thing to see for a hell of a lot of people. Millions. Probably kept some teenagers from committing suicide. And no, that's not hyperbole.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n229761 said:
Like I said earlier in the thread, it's an inspiring thing to see for a hell of a lot of people. Millions. Probably kept some teenagers from committing suicide. And no, that's not hyperbole.

That may be true, but I would say hundreds of millions don't want to be subjected to it...for a variety of reasons.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n229765 said:
That may be true, but I would say hundreds of millions don't want to be subjected to it...for a variety of reasons.

Easy solution there.

I don't want to be subjected to reality TV, so I don't watch. I don't want to be subjected to sh*tty modern music, so I don't listen to it. I don't want to be subjected to substandard modern films, so I don't watch them. I don't want to be subjected to the disgusting flavor of coffee, so I don't drink it.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n229766 said:
Easy solution there.

I don't want to be subjected to reality TV, so I don't watch. I don't want to be subjected to sh*tty modern music, so I don't listen to it. I don't want to be subjected to substandard modern films, so I don't watch them. I don't want to be subjected to the disgusting flavor of coffee, so I don't drink it.

Kinda hard to do when the mainstream media decides it's front page worthy.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Obviously the gay, lesbian and tranny subjects hit very close to home with you sasquash. We definitely have different outlooks on things but I'm sorry if I offended you man. It's just heated debate man. We all come from different backgrounds and I accept that man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator