Meet Caitlyn Jenner

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;230768 said:
Yet they give this award to a guy for getting plastic surgery, dressing up to pretend to be someone he is not, and for having the "courage" to do a photo shoot.

Actually, he's no longer pretending. And he got surgery to not be someone he is not but someone he is.

Jand3k

I Don't Re Member
Sep 12, 2014
GatorJ;n230825 said:
Actually, he's no longer pretending. And he got surgery to not be someone he is not but someone she is.

One of the above is incorrect! :wink:

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n230817 said:
Jesus, I'm in agreeance with T-Rex and NV on something?!?! The damn world has turned on its head.

I also don't think anyone has said the others aren't deserving of the Arthur Ashe award. Only one person can win it, there's always going to be a deserving candidate left out.

Or several deserving candidates left out in favor of one undeserving winner.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n230825 said:
Actually, he's no longer pretending. And he got surgery to not be someone he is not but someone he is.
So did lizard guy. Perhaps they should put him on the cover of Time magazine.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
How about the veteran with one arm and one leg on Dancing with the Stars - that show is about as mind numbing as it comes - was that courageous? I'm going to say yes. If he inspired one vet to carry on and showed that they can do anything. That show is complete garbage. And calm down - I'm not comparing serving our great nation and giving the ultimate sacrifices to coming out as transgendered - I'm not.

I am saying that if it helps one person than they should be both applauded and MOVE THE F on.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n230825 said:

His chromosomes say he is a male, so that is what he is.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n230825 said:

D minus
(barely)

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
oxrageous;n230840 said:
This really is the best way to look at it. It's identical. They are both freaks. I think we should all agree that you cant accept one and not the other. I wouldn't let my child near either of them.

Some seem like they'd be all for it if we would recruit Bruce to be on the softball team and lizardman to lead the Rowdy Reptiles. You wouldn't want them near your program or near your family, and if you say you would you are full of chit.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You always seem to have this innate ability to just cut right through the mud.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n230891 said:
I wonder if your balls still itch after they've been cut off?
I have a friend that lost his finger in a work-related accident and he said his phantom finger always itches. By the way, mine itch if I shave too close.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
crosscreekcooter;n230897 said:
I have a friend that lost his finger in a work-related accident and he said his phantom finger always itches. By the way, mine itch if I shave too close.

You shave your fingers?

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n230840 said:
Yes they should. It takes a lot of courage to make yourself all-at-once completely unhirable and completely unlayable. That guy has a life ahead of him that will be as sad and unfulfilling as Caitlyn Jenner, only without the hundreds of millions of dollars.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n230904 said:
Yes they should. It takes a lot of courage to make yourself completely unlayable.

Hmmm......

I don't know about that.

vampire-woman-%2001.jpg

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;230840 said:

The funny thing about Transgender is that it's a pretty widely accepted medical condition across the world. An outlier for sure.

And I don't think that lizard boy and Jenner are comparable. I'm not saying that he should be celebrated. What I am saying is that all the hate is a bit much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.