Mel Kiper early board

PhD Gator

UF Ph.D. 2011
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I'm sure this thread will get ruined and taken off topic like every other thread, but figured I would post anyways. Kiper listed the top 5 seniors and top 5 underclassmen at every position for this next year's draft.

Gators listed:

Antonio Callaway (#3 underclassmen WR)
DeAndre Goolsby (#3 senior TE)
Martez Ivey (#2 underclassmen G)
Eddy Pineiro (#1 underclassmen K)
Johnny Townsend (#2 senior P)

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2018/i...l-draft-rankings-top-prospects-every-position

Thoughts?

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Callaway at #3 is nice to see. If he keeps his nose clean he will be a high pick.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sure this thread will get ruined and taken off topic like every other thread, but figured I would post anyways. Kiper listed the top 5 seniors and top 5 underclassmen at every position for this next year's draft.

Gators listed:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2018/i...l-draft-rankings-top-prospects-every-position

Thoughts?

2/5 are chump recruits. Two are STs. No defensive players. Expected.

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sure this thread will get ruined and taken off topic like every other thread,

It's annoying as hell when this happens, but allow me to take a shot at it in three bullet points.

• Muschamp was a better recruiter than Mac
• Grier was actually a terrible but lucky QB
• Foley was intentionally sabotaging the football program because SOS wasn't automatically rehired after his NFL expirement

If that doesn't get it then:

IMG_0276.GIF

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If Franks can put it together, we will see Cleveland on this list next year. And if we have a down field threat with his arm this year, and we have a line to boot, we could very well see Scarlet picked in the first two rounds this year.

He has got to pick up blitzes much better though. But to me that can be coached. Vision cannot be. And he has that.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If Franks can put it together, we will see Cleveland on this list next year. And if we have a down field threat with his arm this year, and we have a line to boot, we could very well see Scarlet picked in the first two rounds this year.

He has got to pick up blitzes much better though. But to me that can be coached. Vision cannot be. And he has that.
Careful J...you're almost :pumper: there.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Gators listed:

Thoughts?
Goolsby at #3 Senior TE is interesting. Doesn't somebody have a bet with Ox that he gets drafted?
I don't know all the details, but I'm pretty sure it's something like that, and if he's the #3 Sr. TE, he's likely gonna get drafted - how high would obviously depend on what kind of final year he has.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Goolsby at #3 Senior TE is interesting. Doesn't somebody have a bet with Ox that he gets drafted?
I don't know all the details, but I'm pretty sure it's something like that, and if he's the #3 Sr. TE, he's likely gonna get drafted - how high would obviously depend on what kind of final year he has.

:lol: that would be me

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Gonna hate to see Eddy leave early, gonna miss those pretty much automatic field goals and touch backs on kickoffs.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

Just based on this past draft, the number 3 senior TE went in round 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.