OSU Saga: Meyer suspended for 3 games

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
WTF is a WildmanT Ball Lifter Red? :lol:

After years and years of posting pictures of some very weird stuff I figured what the hell is one more. My search history is totally f**ed anyway.

3.jpg

leogator

May 5, 2018
Mother fvkker Ive put many hundreds of batterers in jail.

Id also not hesitate be to report these cops for either incompetence or corruption.

You dont have a clue what authentication and foundation for a photo and I dont wish to inform you.

And I can blow holes in most common authentication practices of most police departments particularly of digital photos.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Brett, I thought you were a serious journalist but now you have descended into sexual sensationalism worthy of British tabloids.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I don't even care anymore, just make it stop

That’s just it though. Everyone knows Meyer has a ton of skeletons in his closet. And somehow McMurphy has seemingly gotten ahold of all of them and is just daring him or OhSt to take the next move.

For the life of me, I can’t figure out why he hasn’t gone silent en route to his new yacht off the coast of somewhere, or just been killed. I said a few weeks ago that he just keeps destroying a piece at a time and really seems to be enjoying himself. And they won’t just concede and/or make it go away.

It’s actually painful to watch. And yet I can’t turn away.

Last edited:

leogator

May 5, 2018
That’s just it though. Everyone knows Meyer has a ton of skeletons in his closet. And somehow McMurphy has seemingly gotten ahold of all of them and is just daring him or OhSt to take the next move.

For the life of me, I can’t figure out why he hasn’t gone silent en route to his new yacht off the coast of somewhere, or just been killed. I said a few weeks ago that he just keeps destroying a piece at a time and really seems to be enjoying himself.

It’s actually painful to watch. And yet I can’t turn away.
But it is not about Meyer anymore. It is about a vengeful ex-wife intent on destroying her ex. I want to see copies of police reports and copies of police photos.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
But it is not about Meyer anymore. It is about a vengeful ex-wife intent on destroying her ex. I want to see copies of police reports and copies of police photos.

You mean the ex that used to beat her senselessly and admitted as much in texts? Yeah, whether he did it or not(he did, let’s be real) or just stayed with a complete psycho through 9 police reports, he deserves everything he has coming his way.

Meyer should’ve fired him for being either an abusive husband or complete moron who was bound to take his ship down with him at some point.

His resistance is why he’s getting heat and should be done in Columbus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb