OSU Saga: Meyer suspended for 3 games

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
The title IX implications are interesting. He may not make it.

Gator_Chompz

Founding Member
Marine 4 Life
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
The title IX implications are interesting. He may not make it.

Consider him fired. No way he survives this. Remember that Title IX can admit all evidence in its case. Both failed to report the incidents and clearly he knew about 09 and 15. Administration will have no choice but to cut him loose or face the blowback. Wouldn’t be surprised to see recruits jump ship in the next few days.

SCColaGator

Dec 31, 2016
In today's #metoo world Urban has a greater than 50/50 shot of being fired by Friday. The blow back is far to large a risk for the university.

PCGatorAlum

Lifetime Member
Feb 1, 2017
ESPN will not touch him now either. Want fries with that is the phrase he should get used to.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Telling the truth is always so much easier when it comes to remembering what you said and to whom. Not to mention why.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I see Urban getting fired. They fired the vest for less. To think after the pics and texts that nothing happens is absurd. Shelly and Urban are university employees bound by Title IX . I see both getting fired. They are both hiding and covering the story.

Yeah but the vest was getting hammered in championship games and they knew Meyer was available and ready to take the job...they don’t have another Meyer waiting for them

Gator_Chompz

Founding Member
Marine 4 Life
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah but the vest was getting hammered in championship games and they knew Meyer was available and ready to take the job...they don’t have another Meyer waiting for them

Yeah that’s the narrative thats spinning but the vest got fired for tattoos and jersey trades. When it comes to domestic violence and two state employees violating title ix they will have no choice. On top of that you have a coach who is supposed to mentor 18-20 yr olds and he enabled a fellow coach to abuse his wife and beat her in front of their 3 and 5 year old? Heck no...this is bigger than football and no way the university will take the fall.

Gator_Chompz

Founding Member
Marine 4 Life
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Now they are saying on Finebaum radio that there are 9 domestic violence police reports and somehow Urban didn’t know?!?! No F’ing way. Urban is done

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

They can have the next best thing; Urban's protege Dan Mullen! Let's make this happen before the 2019 recruiting cycle is over.

SCColaGator

Dec 31, 2016
Now they are saying on Finebaum radio that there are 9 domestic violence police reports and somehow Urban didn’t know?!?! No F’ing way. Urban is done
I make it 80/20 Urban is not the coach come friday if those Police reports are real

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That’d work

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder if the 4 star 2020 recruit we landed the other day knew about this, he was 100% CB'd to OSU

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just curious how Title IX applies here. Are there students involved? Does there have to be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator