Meyer: "Starting to eat away at me a little bit"

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n197826 said:
Well it's only been 2 1/2 months since he had all the attention in the world, he had to do something to get back in the news.

Spot on!

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n198123 said:
This is unhealthy.

How so? Just expressing how little I care about the guy....not wishing it on him

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Urb got it done. HE could not beat Satan......wrong.......Now he has more QB talent than we have had in the last 7 years. That is a MF..........He was interviewed and OMG he said worrying about who to play when all three are deserving is bothering him..........I think just being Urb bothers too many here more..........He saw a prettier face and left.......get over it......He aint the only fish in the sea (even though he is at the top of the food chain now)..........of course this means I hang on his NS because I pointed out the obvious. Any coach that leaves us the hardware that MOFO did is the real deal and was great for UF football..........and 99% of the other schools in the hunt would have GLADLY taken him for those few years for that much glory...........

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Some of you guys really need to let go of all the hate you have inside of yourselves.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n198162 said:
Urb got it done. HE could not beat Satan......wrong.......Now he has more QB talent than we have had in the last 7 years. That is a MF..........He was interviewed and OMG he said worrying about who to play when all three are deserving is bothering him..........I think just being Urb bothers too many here more..........He saw a prettier face and left.......get over it......He aint the only fish in the sea (even though he is at the top of the food chain now)..........of course this means I hang on his NS because I pointed out the obvious. Any coach that leaves us the hardware that MOFO did is the real deal and was great for UF football..........and 99% of the other schools in the hunt would have GLADLY taken him for those few years for that much glory...........

There's a whole lot of period action in this paragraph.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Swamp Queen;n198267 said:
There's a whole lot of period action in this paragraph.

On a related note, my HS english teacher accused me of using a comma gun and blasting the hell out of my papers. I've since exchanged the full-automatic version for, you know, a semi-automatic, for posting purposes.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
KCgator;n198176 said:
After all of this time, there is still much butthurt with you clowns. Eat some ice cream and let it go.

:popcorn:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know what is funnier, the people who are still complaining about Meyer's time here and how he left or the people who bite on said complaints to discuss how butthurt they are. It really is childish on either side. The rest of us are just having fun at the expense of a stupid article.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;n198176 said:
After all of this time, there is still much butthurt with you clowns. Eat some ice cream and let it go.

You just like him because he let you bang his wife.

He treated Leak and Cam Newton like crap though, you must admit.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Law98gator;n198547 said:
You just like him because he let you bang his wife.
I like him and didnt get any of that

He treated Leak and Cam Newton like crap though, you must admit.
How did he treat CL bad? Last time I saw them they were hugging under the confetti and celebrating the National title
is it happy hour somewhere......

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator