Miami dismisses 2 players

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Rev. Richt cleaning out the closet I see. Good for him.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Contact with agents I would guess.

Jun 2, 2015
1st string players on defense. I believe it had to do with them getting free rental cars from a South Beach company. Hopefully, this sends a strong message. I think the punishment was harsh because we are still on NCAA probation until October. So far, the NCAA is not involved. They well knew the rules and are now paying the price for being selfish and stupid.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
1st string players on defense. I believe it had to do with them getting free rental cars from a South Beach company. Hopefully, this sends a strong message. I think the punishment was harsh because we are still on NCAA probation until October. So far, the NCAA is not involved. They well knew the rules and are now paying the price for being selfish and stupid.

What are these guys thinking? Not just these guys but all of these players who are trying to make the pros. I dont get it. I was dumber at that age but didnt have much chance of making millions before 25 years old.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This is really stupid. You spend that agent money on hookers and blow. They don't keep receipts, You damn well know that the rental car company does.

You'd think this stuff would be coCaines 101 but I guess not.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
This stuff was out of Richts hands. They were already on the NCAA radar and if they hadn't booted them, the NCAA would have nailed them. I think the canes are gonna skate on this one because as soon as the administration found out they took action

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I want UM to be good enuf to put down FSU.... and I respect Richt. If UM gives Richt the time,
he will craft the kind of team Miami glum-lums can really be proud of = national prominence. ??

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
At Bama you don't get free luxury rental cars. You get free Escalades and Ford F-150s with SuperCrew Cabs. That's why Bama is Bama and Miami sucks.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Something doesn't seem right here in situations like this they're usually suspended indefinitely and let the ncaa sort it out if the university has done nothing wrong. They must really really not want them snooping around down there.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
This stuff was out of Richts hands. They were already on the NCAA radar and if they hadn't booted them, the NCAA would have nailed them. I think the canes are gonna skate on this one because as soon as the administration found out they took action

Yep. Anyone who thinks Richt would take care of this on his own is delusional. He is a true scUMbag.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
My bet is that your opinion is in the minority.

In the minority where? With scUMbag fans like yourself? With uga fans? I tend to look at the fruit a tree bears. He is a POS hypocrite.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
What will it take for UM to finally get the death penalty. The only thing ever not dirty about that program is only whatever hasn't been investigated.

Circle City Gator

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Okay, this is funny. I clicked on the story and got this embedded ad:

Screen-Shot-2016-08-28-at-3.35.29-PM.png

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Whatcha wanna bet that continued "free-ride" scholly is so they don't tattle on what they know about
the football program.

If I had a daughter that I raised, I'd want her to be married to Richt -- she would drive him crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.